DriveMySoul
130 posts
Drivemysoul
where did you see that?
Posted at
DriveMySoul
130 posts
Drivemysoul

where did you see that? I didn't see that anywhere, but it would be nice.

Posted at
JustOneKiss
333 posts
Youknowyouloveme

I think this whole story might be true because I have seen similiar spoilers as these! I only expected more Dair for the finale.. Glad he is still thinking about her

Posted at
4093 posts
Al-in-germany

It's also true that Charlie isn't really Charlie. She's an actor that Carol hired to play her daughter so she could get the money so no one would ever come looking for her real daughter.

Now, I'm not saying that Gossip Girl has to be a kitchen sink drama and unflinchingly real, but this is too ridiculous.  They drop Jenny and replace her with a character who is an actress pretending to be someone they aren't?  Would it not be better to make the actual Charlie the full-time character, because she'll inevitably be discovered in the end?

Posted at
8877 posts
Stella

The explanation to Chair in chairs: After Chuck has saved Blair from Russel they are about to go back to the party so Blair can be with Louis, but Chuck suggests that they have a drink first to calm their nerves. When they go to the bar or wherever they go, they see that there is a bar mitzvah going on and they take two of the nametags that are there and go in. They basically just join the party and ends up in the chairs... 

THIS would be just ridiculous. Everyone knows that Chuck's limo is better stocked than any bar that would host a Barmitzvah.^^
Posted at
347 posts
Lilylaura

Oh god i hope those spoilers arent true about Chair, although i can see Chuck letting Blair go for the sake of her happiness as echoed in the promo 'you deserve your fairytale'....but i as mad i've been at chuck recently, i cant deny i want a Chair reunion for good! and blair obvioulsy loves him still. tho what dosent seem likely is that they have sex and then Chuck lets Blair go...hmmm.

Posted at
8877 posts
Stella

Yeah, but let Blair have the summer with Louis who'll annoy her to death after a while with being so nice and cute.

Posted at
Dansrs
237 posts
Dansrs

I hope this isn't true. About anything really.

I mean, Charlie being an actor? ok, just no. Doesn't seem true at all.

Everything in general, doesn't make sense.

Posted at
8877 posts
Stella

Yeah, acutally, minus the Charlie part it all sounds great.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Gossip Girl Quotes

And who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell ... You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl

Blair: Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. Just like your scarf suggests that you'd like to sell used cars.
Dan: Vanessa gave me this scarf.

x Close Ad