Thursdays 9:00 PM on ABC
Greys-anatomy
McDreamy02

There is offically a title for the first episode for season 5. Sounds like from the info that is out there, there are some people living in dreamland and some dreams coming true and of course Denny is in there too!

Posted at
luv4whedon

Horray!!!

Can't wait for this new epiode. Sounds like it's going to be fun!

Posted at
93 posts
Mcabby

Denny is going to be there? Seriously? I hope so! I looove him. Sigh. It's gonna be a long three weeks....

Posted at
111 posts
Mctwisted-dreams

This probably sounds obsessive... but ever since watching the new promo I've been dreaming the weirdest Grey's-related dreams! Must be a sign of craving for Grey's :(

Ahhh...the wait is depressing but I'm sure it'll be worth the agonising wait!

Posted at
gafreak3330
12 posts
Gafreak3330

yes agreed. i say that 3 weeks it too long. it's going to be like agonising wait! but i have to say, from all the spoilers and news that we have gotten, i have to say that it seems like it is going to be worth the wait.

McTwisteddreams- I've a couple of dream's too. one was not really weird, jsut i wasn't sure really what it was or why it was there. The second one was acctually a really good one. I am glad that i dreamed that one =]

all i know, is thank god rose is lying! And then , when will september 25thh be here?!

Posted at
10 posts
Xoxjessicalamxox

OMG

OMG

I AM SOOO EXICTED... 3 WEEKS IS GOING TO KILL ME :[

I REALLY WISH I HAD LIKE A TIME MACHINE OR SOMETHING THAT WILL GET ME TO FINALLY WATCH GREY'S SEASON 5!

AND I AGREE WITH GAFREAK3330 I AM SOOO GLAD THAT ROSE IS LYING CUZ IT WILL KILL ME TO KNOW THAT MERDER ARE NOT ACTUALLY TOGETHER :[

AND ITS ALSO KILLING ME THAT DEREK IS HURT! :[

Posted at
McDreamy02

Here is the official press release for the episode!

A FREAK ICE STORM NOT ONLY BRINGS TRAUMA PATIENTS TO SEATTLE GRACE, IT BRINGS A MYSTERIOUS MILITARY DOCTOR AS WELL, AND MEREDITH AND DEREK BEGIN LIFE AFTER "HAPPILY EVER AFTER," ON THE TWO-HOUR SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "GREY'S ANATOMY"Kevin McKidd ("Rome," "Made of Honor") Guest Stars as Major Owen HuntBernadette Peters, Kathy Baker and Mariette Hartley Guest Star"Dream a Little Dream of Me" - On the two-hour season premiere of "Grey's Anatomy," Meredith and Derek learn that "happily ever after" isn't easy, a military doctor who brings in a trauma patient catches Cristina's eye, and the Chief and his staff reel at the news that Seattle Grace is no longer nationally ranked as a top-tier teaching hospital, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network"Grey's Anatomy" stars Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Katherine Heigl as Isobel "Izzie" Stevens, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, T.R. Knight as George O'Malley, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan, Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey and Brooke Smith as Erica Hahn.Guest starring Kevin McKidd as Owen, Mariette Hartley as Betty, Lauren Stamile as Rose, Cliff DeYoung as Phil, John Getz as Michael, with Bernadette Peters as Sarabeth and Kathy Baker as Anna."Dream a Little Dream of Me" was written by Shonda Rhimes and directed by Rob Corn.

Posted at
investigative_sponge

i'm sooooo stoked for this! its (technically) next week. i already told my roommate the TV is mine from 8-10 (dentral time) and that if she makes any noise at all i'm hitting her. hhaha

Posted at
McDreamy02

Here it is folks! Yes!

Posted at
marie777

hey hey, are you all ready for tonight??

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.