PASS THE TISSUE!!! Best tear jerking scenes.
oh and i can't forget the season finale of season five!that was excruciating. every time i watch it i cry.
and mer's voiceover is great, it makes me cry even more.
meredith's voiceovers can be funny, or sad, i love how she conveys her feelings into them, as well as what is going on in the epiosde.Posted 11/10/2009 11:06:04 PM #
I never cry in anything, but i always find myself grabbing the tissues in Grey's Anatomy. But the thing that I found the saddest was the last episode of season 5 and the first episode of season 6. The scene were issy was goung up in the elavator in her beautiful dress and George was there in his army uniform.Posted 9/15/2010 12:01:01 AM #
- Whenever Derek cries. The man has the power to make ME cry. For whatever reason it is.
- Doc's death.
- When Derek gets shot as Mer watches on.
- Meredith losing her baby.
- When Bonnie died.
- When Meredith helped Cristina out of her wedding dress.
- When Beth lived.
- Alex's vows.
- When Izzie comforts Alex after Rebecca's official crazy diagnosis.
- When Mark gave his grandson up for adoption.
And that's all I can think of right now.Posted 9/15/2010 12:40:28 AM #
The Crash Into Me epsodes in season 4, where the ambulances collide and Meredeth is trying to save the two paramedics and Lexie is looking after the guy whose carotid artery bursts :(Posted 9/15/2010 2:24:03 AM #
Goodness. I'm too passive aggressive to cry in real life, but Grey's turns me into a deregulated mass of hormones. My most tear-jerking scenes would have to be:
- Meredith's miscarriage
- Meredith bawling on the OR floor. [Ellen deserved an Emmy for that, in my opinion]
- Season 5 finale ["It's George!"]
- After William's execution
- The Cinderella tumor patient
- Season 4-"Haunt You Everyday;" The scene with Mer and the chief washing away Ellis' ashes. [That song playing in the background was perfection.]
- The Ferryboat Arc. [Derek makes me cry when he cries]
- Season 2 Finale [I'll never forget the last few minutes. I cried like an idiot]
- Doc's Death
- Bonnie's Death ["What about her? He cannot just abandon her!" Oh, the parallelism. Pure genius.]
But all in all, I think the most angst-tastic season was the second. I want more of that. I know. How very masochistic of me.Posted 9/15/2010 6:27:14 AM #
I cried with Bailey when Charles Percy died, I cried when George as John Doe spells out 007 in Meredith's hand then she gives that gasp of recogition, then runs out it's George, John Doe is George.
I cried with Derek when Meredith drowned. Cried for Meredith when her father slaps her across the face after Susan died.
Not so much crying but very proud of Richard Webber for pouring out the vodka Gary Clark offered to him, I was screaming don't do it at the tv.Posted 9/15/2010 6:43:18 AM #
Well the whole of season 6 fianle I cried like a baby, with the shooter going aroung looking for Derek and shooting at people. Men that was nerve wrecking and sad.Posted 9/15/2010 10:49:36 AM #
Well I have lots. so I'll for seasons.
Season 2, since I didn't watch the season on and off I don't have many crying scene.
Season 3 Well I cried a lot in this season
- When Ellis call Meredith ordinary, I cry not because it was sad but because it pissed me off.
- When Meredith drowned,
- When Meredith was telling Denny that she gave up.
- When Meredith saw Ellis in heaven
- When Derek was crying for Meredith when she drowned
- When Thatcher slap Meredith, again I cried because it pissed me off
- In the finale when Cristina was left by Burke.
- When Derek gave Meredith that wonderful speeck "put me out of my misery" so sad.
- When George's dad died.
- The ambulance crash
- When the gay soldiers kissed, that was so sad
- When we found out that Andre, Greta's boyfriend was real.
- When Meredith confessed that Ellis tried to killed herself and Mer watch, while she did it.
- When Derek and Meredith told Beth that her broyfriend died in surgery.
- When Derek told Meredith, that he didn't want to see her, or work with her.
- When Alex cried in the finale.
- When Mer and Cris were fighting
- After Meredith when to execution and cried.
- When Jen husband called Derek a murdered, and he just sat there. So sad.
- Alex's vows
- When we found out that John doe was George.
Posted 9/15/2010 11:17:08 AM #
- When Meredith finally cried for George
- When Cristina finally cried for George
- In the finale, when Meredith thought that Derek was dead and she fell apart
- When Meredith miscarried
- When Bailey told the shooter she was nurse, watching Bailey fall apart is so sad.
I don't cry over grey's or any TV show (that's just me ) so the closest I have come to crying like a tear from GA is
-Denny dying (I actually liked Izzie/Denny in S2 so seeing Izzie falling apart in the finale broke my heart)
-George's dad dying (I mean who DIDN'T get some type of affect by this?)
-Alex's vows (The most tearjerking scene in GA history in my book!)
-When everybody was crying after George's death (Mer,Cristina,Izzie, Bailey,Lexie and Callie)
-Percy dying (I didn't like him but he didn't deserve that)
-Mer offering herself up for Derek's life ( I was like NO don't do it!)Posted 9/15/2010 11:30:30 AM #
i dont cryy everrr but greyss it make me upset sometime or madd! when something is heartbreakingly sadd then my eyess water but thatss itt i wont cryy ahah but my eyess waterr soo the things that were tearjerker for me weree:
- just the whole bomb episodde in season 2
- the season 2 finale (omg doc dying, mer and der the exam room, denny dying, i felt sooo bad for izzzie it broke my heart when she started bawling)
- georges dad dying
- mer drowning (yes it was horrible but the way derek reacted got me i hate seeing him cry he criess i tear upp
- beths boyfriend dyingg
- william being killed during the executuin( when mer went to it and criedd it was soo sadd i hadd tearss and all epecially when der was ooutside waiting and she comes out crying)
- when jen died (husband callin der a murderer horrible cas even all the other doctors almost cried
- little girl and dad (when he said were going to mexico when she diedd was sooo SAD)
- richard and mer (when he was all like im so sorry )
- we found out it was georgee)
- mers breakdown about george was soo sadd i felt badd
- lexie gave her save my dad speech to mer
- shooter wife dying (i felt soo badd) especially when lexie even cried
- the whole shooting situation for the whole 2 hourss especially bailey found the elvators were off, mer tellin him to shoot her insteadd, mer breaking down crying thinking dereks deadd, misscarriage, and even mers speeach to april bout derek
i know i have alot ut its true ab out themm it wass sooo SADDPosted 9/15/2010 6:18:01 PM #