Five least favorite Grey's character's
Izzie(i liked her and didnt)
1.Rose-ruined MerDer for me in season 4. I was soooo glad when she was out.
2. Thatcher-slapping Mer? SERIOUSLY? Although, he was a little bit more likable in this past season...
3.Dr Sevvoy-the doctor from the M&M who questioned Bailey. I hated that arrogant face.
4.Hahn-I hated the way she was treating Cristina. No matter what her excuses were.
5.Tucker-He left Bailey. I mean, seriously? Who can he not understand the needs of her job?
Plus, I gotta add, from the core characters, my least favorite is Izzie. She was ok till the point where she slept with George. I think from that point, the whole show went on a plane with a one way ticket to **disaster** (although I still adore the show, we can agree that now it just shines from time to time). But, I also HATE Katherine Heigl, for the way she abandoned the show that gave her all she has now. I mean, let's face it, nobody would offer her a single movie role, if it wasn't for Grey's. And in the end, she couldn't even come for 1 epi, at least to close her story line. So, that might be part of the reason why I couldn't stand Izzie in season 4,5,6.
1. Rose- I'm pretty sure everyone knows the reason
2. Sydney Heron- crazy and to cheerful
3. Ava/ Rebecca- Her voice was annoying and she kept coming back
4. April Kepner- Her voice and she can't handle being a surgeon
5. Tucker- He left Bailey!
1. Sadie- I just didn't really understand her purpose. She never meshed well with anyone else and to me, was jsut a waste of space.
2. Ava in Season 4 - I loved her as Jane Doe in Season 3, and even in the beginning of Season 4 when she came back to visit Alex but after she went a little psycho, I was done.
3. Reed - If she wasn't such a bitch, she might not have bullet lodged in her forehead... =)
4. Hahn - I love Brooke Smith. In her interviews, she seems like such a great person. I liked Hahn in Season 2 when she operated on Denny, and any other time she guested before season 4. But after she made a regular, it was really hard to like her at all. I think they had a great storylinr for her and Callie, the chemistry just wasn't there.
5. Marlow - he was a creeepy old man...
reed and the other mercy west doctor that died, he was so mean to izzie... i'm glad they both died
Well, I liked Sadie. She had a pretty loud entrance, but she just didn't seemed to be able to get "into" the entire show an didn't really strike me as Mer's best friend, there wasn't real chemistry. But she was ok. www.wellbridal.com
Don't really want to mention Burke (Isaah Washington) couse it isn't nice to talk bad about anyone and enough was already said.
1. Erica Hahn
4. Charles Percy
1. ROSE! - Like Who didnt hate her? She knew Derek stilled loved Mer but she dated him anyways. Stupid horse-faced BITCH!
2. Hahn - I Thought she was way to mean to Christina and very annoying!
3. Ava - She was crazy.
4. Burke - Never liked him for some reason.
5. Sadie - What was even the point of her even being on the show?