Five least favorite Grey's character's
Izzie(i liked her and didnt)
RichardPosted 6/14/2010 9:56:44 PM #
Elements of Garden Design It is probably correct to say that many successful garden lay-outs started to take shape on a drawing board. At the beginning-although it will be known what sort of garden is envisaged and some of the features to be included-it is not necessary to formulate any definite ideas on design but better to concentrate first on measuring and recording all the existing features so that an accurate bird's-eye view of the garden can be drawn to scale. There is no other way of seeing the area as a whole and the position of the house satisfactorily. It is from this stage that ideas for the design of the garden and planting plans can be formulated. THE EARLY PLANNING STAGE It is unusual for a plot of land to be exactly rectangular and the sides are often unequal in length. The essential aids at this early stage are a measuring tape, at least 6oft(i8m) in length; a metal spike to secure the end, and a large writing pad. Even without the aid of a surveyor's more elaborate apparatus, a fairly accurate survey can be made to determine the direction of the boundaries and the position of the house relative to these, by taking the measurement from a corner of the house or building in line with the wall to the boundary (Fig.i). If the same process is repeated on the same side from another corner it will show if the boundary is at an angle or parallel to the building.A further check can be made by fixing the tape in one of the far corners of the site and proceeding along the bottom boundary until the wall of the building-which would be seen al right angles-disappears from view. If this measurement is compared with the others made earlier the points on the boundary should touch at the three places. If it is necessary to mark a sight line across a piece of land from one poin to another, it is useful to have available 10 or more 6ft(2m) bamboo canes (see Fig.2). The canes are then spaced, perhaps 8 or ioft(2.5 or 3m) or more apart, over a given distance, and when five or six canes are in position the line is made exactly straight by adjusting the intermediate canes between the two end ones. When a sighting is made from the furthest end, only the nearest cane will then be visible. The position of a tree or other permanen features can be recorded by measuring from the object in question to two points which are separated by a known distance; this could be two corners of the house. The measurements are then transcribed to paper with the use of a compass and the place marked where the arcs cross. Having noted as many details as possible that are likely to be useful, a plan of the area can be drawn to scale. It can usually be assumed that if the design appears to be right on paper it will probably be right on the site. The need to see the garden first in plan form applies particularly if the beds an< contours follow a curved outline.Posted 6/24/2010 1:57:03 AM #
1.Rose-ruined MerDer for me in season 4. I was soooo glad when she was out.
2. Thatcher-slapping Mer? SERIOUSLY? Although, he was a little bit more likable in this past season...
3.Dr Sevvoy-the doctor from the M&M who questioned Bailey. I hated that arrogant face.
4.Hahn-I hated the way she was treating Cristina. No matter what her excuses were.
5.Tucker-He left Bailey. I mean, seriously? Who can he not understand the needs of her job?Posted 7/11/2010 6:45:13 AM #
Plus, I gotta add, from the core characters, my least favorite is Izzie. She was ok till the point where she slept with George. I think from that point, the whole show went on a plane with a one way ticket to **disaster** (although I still adore the show, we can agree that now it just shines from time to time). But, I also HATE Katherine Heigl, for the way she abandoned the show that gave her all she has now. I mean, let's face it, nobody would offer her a single movie role, if it wasn't for Grey's. And in the end, she couldn't even come for 1 epi, at least to close her story line. So, that might be part of the reason why I couldn't stand Izzie in season 4,5,6.Posted 7/11/2010 6:49:06 AM #
1. Rose- I'm pretty sure everyone knows the reason
2. Sydney Heron- crazy and to cheerful
3. Ava/ Rebecca- Her voice was annoying and she kept coming back
4. April Kepner- Her voice and she can't handle being a surgeon
5. Tucker- He left Bailey!Posted 7/11/2010 9:35:29 AM #
1. Sadie- I just didn't really understand her purpose. She never meshed well with anyone else and to me, was jsut a waste of space.
2. Ava in Season 4 - I loved her as Jane Doe in Season 3, and even in the beginning of Season 4 when she came back to visit Alex but after she went a little psycho, I was done.
3. Reed - If she wasn't such a bitch, she might not have bullet lodged in her forehead... =)
4. Hahn - I love Brooke Smith. In her interviews, she seems like such a great person. I liked Hahn in Season 2 when she operated on Denny, and any other time she guested before season 4. But after she made a regular, it was really hard to like her at all. I think they had a great storylinr for her and Callie, the chemistry just wasn't there.
5. Marlow - he was a creeepy old man...Posted 8/25/2010 6:38:15 AM #
reed and the other mercy west doctor that died, he was so mean to izzie... i'm glad they both died
georgePosted 8/26/2010 1:10:53 PM #
Well, I liked Sadie. She had a pretty loud entrance, but she just didn't seemed to be able to get "into" the entire show an didn't really strike me as Mer's best friend, there wasn't real chemistry. But she was ok. www.wellbridal.com
Don't really want to mention Burke (Isaah Washington) couse it isn't nice to talk bad about anyone and enough was already said.Posted 9/9/2010 10:51:57 PM #
1. Erica Hahn
4. Charles Percy
5. AprilPosted 9/11/2010 9:36:44 PM #
1. ROSE! - Like Who didnt hate her? She knew Derek stilled loved Mer but she dated him anyways. Stupid horse-faced BITCH!
2. Hahn - I Thought she was way to mean to Christina and very annoying!
3. Ava - She was crazy.
4. Burke - Never liked him for some reason.
5. Sadie - What was even the point of her even being on the show?Posted 9/12/2010 1:25:18 AM #