Season 4 Soundtrack (Music)
Since the Season 4 DVD set and soundtrack are being released soon, let's share our favourite songs (even though they're all awesome!) from season 4 that will hopefully... make it into the soundtrack this year
Post up to 18 of your favourite song titles and when the soundtrack is released, we'll see how many of our favs made it!
Here's my list:
1. "Oversleeping" by I'm from Barcelona from 4.01, Change is gonna come
2. "To Build a Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra from 4.01, Change is gonna come
3. "Moon and Sun" by Gomez from 4.02, Love/Addiction
4. "Come out of the Shade" by the Perishers from 4.05, Haunt you everyday
5. "Raindrops from the sun" by Imani Coppola from 4.07, Physical attraction, Chemical reaction
6. "Breakin' up" by Rilo Kiley from 4.08, Forever young
7. "Second hand lovers" by John Ralston from 4.08, Forever young
8. "Movie Star" by Roisin Murphy from 4.09, Crash into me pt. 1
9. "Feel it coming" by Sara Melson from 4.10, Crash into me pt.2
10. "Broken" by Lifehouse from 4.11, Lay your hands on me
11. "Little bit of feel good" by Jamie Lidell from 4.13, Pieces of my heart
12. "Know when to walk away" by Jay Clifford from 4.14, The Becoming
13. "Sky" by Joshua Radin feat. Ingrid Michaelson from 4.15, Losing my mind
14. "Mercy" by Duffy from 4.16, Freedom
15. "Death and all his friends" by Coldplay from 4.16, Freedom
16. "Quest" by Bryn Christopher from 4.16, Freedom
17. "Dream" by Priscilla Ahn from 4.16, Freedom
18. "Keep me warm" by Ida Maria from 4.16, Freedom
I love "quest" by bryn christopher!!
I know!!! That song has such a nice beat and tune!! Perfect for all of the steamy kisses from that episode =D
By the way... is there going to be a season 4 soundtrack released? Because I haven't heard/seen anything about it :(
Sept 19, '08... The last episode I saw closed with the candles on the hill scene. I know I have seen it before but never mind. The episode closed with a song with lyrics "What I want To Live For", I do not know the tile but the song has stayed with me. Please, if someone can, I would like to know the actual title of this song and the artist; perhaps I can find it, purchase the music. Thank you very much...
I'm pretty sure you're talking about the season 4 finale.
The song with the lyrics "What I want to live for" is called QUEST by Bryn Christopher (the song that played when all of the characters kissed towards the end of the episode).
However, they ended the episode with KEEP ME WARM by Ida Maria (where Meredith and Derek kiss in the candle-lit field). Keep me warm doesn't fit your description of lyrics but is an awesome song nonetheless =D
Hope that helps!
Mc.. I did some quick searching and I am now listening to "The Quest". And, hearing it again gives me those soft, special chills one only knows when unique music stirs the soul. Man, that is a fine piece. This lady of 67 years still appreciates and recognizes "a sound" as does one much younger.
Thank you very much!
amazing soundtrack, i listen to it far too much
i just wanted to say i love Greys Anatomy songs! who ever chooses the songs is genious!! lol but my fav. song from Greys wouls have to be " the Quest" in the season fnaly. i really loved all of the songs in that one! but then i think the songs will be even hotter this year!! now it is wiered to think that only McTwisted Dreams, musiclovr89, Chole123, and i have left a comment here! pretty sad! i love Greys music!!
love always Syd
I agree "Quest" by Bryn Christopher from 4.16, Freedom is amazing! Its always stuck in my head! Also you gotta love "Cozy in the Rocket." Its the basis of Grey's Anatomy