Thursdays 9:00 PM on ABC
Prime_large
Greys-anatomy
Kerri

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/greys-anatomy-episode-702-shock-to.html#disqus_thread

Posted at
Alex

I wonder if that is when meredith tells derek about the miscarriage....... or it could be when the couple gets married... idk i could be totally wrong on both acounts

Posted at
284 posts
Merderistruelove

I think maybe when Meredith tells Derek about the miscarriage!

Posted at
363 posts

Or the aftermath of telling Derek. I really think she will tell him at the very end of 701 and in 702 is Derek being devastated and dealing with it.

Posted at
ana114

I think that Meredith tell Derek about the miscarriage after he sent to jail, to put a stop to his reckless behavior. The spoilers said that two months has pass since the shooting and in those two months Meredith hadn't told Derek about the pregnancy and miscarriage. So once Derek is out of the hospital and resigns from the chief's position, he starts acting as if he were invincible and this scares Meredith which prompts her to tell him about the miscarriage.

Posted at
284 posts
Merderistruelove

Maybe it will be his wake up call to stop acting like that!

Posted at
D

I also have a feeling she'll tell him once she bails him out of jail, but not necessarily on purpose. That's a pretty harsh wake-up call: Stop behaving recklessly, because by the way, I was pregnant with our first child and your fake-death killed it.

I think instead, Mer will get upset, and maybe Derek will want to know what's really been bothering her, or she'll say something like "I can't lose you too," and then she'll have to spill, and then Derek will cry.

I know Shonda said Mer's not going to become dark and twisty again, but honestly, between a husband who she thought was dead and who's celebrating his return to life by almost getting himself killed, a sister with a nervous breakdown, a  constantly strong friend who starts sobbing, and a dead fetus, I have no idea how she's going to stay sane, but it'll be interesting to find out!

Posted at
363 posts

Probably, although I'd love Mer going all Cher and yelling "Snap out of it!" :)

Posted at
deme

I hope that Mer 'll tell to Derek about the pregnacy and then the miscarriage,because the secrets HAVE THE UGLY VICE BEING REVEALED BY OTHER and this i don't like me.I hope that Shonda does to tell to Mer her secrets,at least i wait its,but with SR...Mer must do a great job;Lexie breakdown,Cri in crisis,Derek in deep depression and Mer cannot be happy!!!!!

Posted at
305 posts

This is going to be very interesting...can't wait!!!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Grey's Anatomy Quotes

Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around; Drink it in 'cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

Meredith (closing voiceover)

There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone, because what if you learn that you need love and you don't have it? What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it and then it falls apart? Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is death ends. This? It could go on forever.

Meredith
x Close Ad