I have been a fan of heroes since day 1. This new season sucks.The storyline is weak. They make everything so overdramatic. I will not be watching the show past this season.Posted 4/14/2009 1:36:00 AM #
Well good for you.... We should care why? gotta feeling you know its not truePosted 4/21/2009 12:32:51 PM #
I did not like this new season. This script seems i dunno just different. Not polished and very random. okay i get we are suppose to feel that because of the everyone being hunted situation. This whole season was useless nothing was accomplished. We just ran in a giant circle plot wise and everything is worse than when we started. Dark peter is going to snap when he find out about Nathan so is Claire(prolly how she becomes dark Claire). Not to worry 3 seasons usually suck i have seen many shows with disappointing 3rd and 4th season. Nathan dieing as a season finally wasn't a shock i just didn't care that how underwhelming the show was. Hero and Ando need more screen time because they balance the serious and comic side of the show. We need to see more "heroes" no the just the the same Family every damn second. There was little character growth this season.....and that not a recipe for a true hero.Posted 4/29/2009 6:38:55 PM #
I hope Sylar isn't dead , he makes the show interesting kinda dark but nonetheless very fun. I could have lived if they killed off hiro and ando, i wanna turn off my tv every time they are on. There is no way ylar is dead cuz they always bring people back, trish for instance that was awesome. Is she no longer the ice queen now water woman or something but i'm glad she's back cuz she's hot. Anyways more Sylar ,parkman of course Claire Way less Hiro and Ando haven't liked them since the show began and it has nothing to do with damn subtitles they are just extremely boring!!! Can't wait for volume 5Posted 4/30/2009 1:12:50 AM #
I hope Sylar isn't dead , he makes the show interesting kinda dark but nonetheless very fun. I could have lived if they killed off hiro and ando, i wanna turn off my tv every time they are on. There is no way ylar is dead cuz they always bring people back, trish for instance that was awesome. Is she no longer the ice queen now water woman or something but i'm glad she's back cuz she's hot. Anyways more Sylar ,parkman of course Claire Way less Hiro and Ando haven't liked them since the show began and it has nothing to do with damn subtitles they are just extremely boring!!! Can't wait for volume 5Posted 4/30/2009 1:16:51 AM #
I liked volume 3 very much, but 4 fell off mega. They need to get all the characters involved in each episode, like it was early on. I hate having to wait 2 or 3 episodes to see my favorite characters. Peter's old power was way better. Peter's a loser now, when he used to be one of the best characters. I like Hiro and Ando, but seriously enough with the stupid conflicts about who's got powers already. That's getting old. Sylar is the only character that hasn't fallen off yet, and now they kill him off in some twisted ridiculous way. This new writer that many people are talking about is making the show worse. Not better. If seaon 4 doesn't maintain the same storyline for the whole season I'm not even going to bother watching. They spent way too much time of each volume developing the basic plot. Bad move. The writers are idiots.Posted 5/13/2009 11:18:34 AM #
The writers do need to do something with the characters some things are getting old.
Hiro/Ando-I really don't know what they want to do with these two, it was way better when Ando was just the sidekick, and Hiro had the powers. its fine that Ando got the powers but this whole, pulling around Hiro's powers its just getting way to old.
Peter- They need to give him is regular powers back, I liked him when he had all the powers. Not losing them everytime he gained a new one.
Tracy-For season four, they need to either kill her off, AND NOT BRING HER BACK! or just keep her in the show.
Sylar-Okay well i really did not like what they did to him, on the last eposide of season three, They need to bring him back into his oringal form. hopfully this in battle between Sylar and Nathan workes out.
Nathan-I don't even know, if hes dead just leave him.Posted 5/13/2009 4:16:53 PM #
they are potraying sylar like a mindless idiot now i hate the writers sylar used to be the smartest guy able to go against all the heroes at once and he would have won in volume 1's kirby plaza fight if he had regeneration and without it as well as told in "five years gone"
the fifth stage suck ass i know sylar is a villain but he is not just a villain he has better things to do than try to kill peter and angela
if the writers want to succeed i suggest that writers give peter the scar and his old power back
and they give sylar his old powers back like teds nuking and isaacs precognition
andmost of all
WE NEED MORE SYLAR!!!
they seriously need to bring samson gray back even though he was a hobo he was so badass even in that one or two episodes
sylar is still a mystery im sure even zachary quinto hates potraying sylar the way he is now sylar is better than terrorizing people now i used to think that sylars powers cudnt be blocked by the haitian as it was never shown even in homecoming eden was the one who stopped him but the writers completely broke canon by supressing sylars powers with rene's mental manipulation sylar is overpowering but when he is blocked like that it makes him look like an idiot i dont know who wirtes this stuff but even i can do better
we need samsonPosted 12/2/2009 12:46:21 PM #
I think we have had ENOUGH Sylar....FKN SYLAR Overkill this season....SYLAR NEEDS TO FKN DIE! And NOO he does not bring any interest to the show anymore....ever since his characters BS transformation from Season 3...I laugh when hes on screen...hes a FKN DUESCH BAG!Posted 12/3/2009 5:18:19 PM #
Reading the above comments has forced me to present an opinion of my own.
1. Does anyone know how to speak English? If you want to state your opinion at least make sure your comment is understandable.
2. I have been a fan of Heroes from day one, and I have to say that the show has had its highlights and its downfalls, but overall this show is amazing. The only season that disappointed me was Season 2, but that Season was shot during the writer's strike so it is understandable.
3. I agree that Peter needs his old ability back, but the writers are going to have to do some serious writing in order to make that storyline logical.
4. Sylar is probably the best character in the entire show. I like how he has been able to wriggle out of every bad situation, and I think it is time for Sylar to go on another murderous rampage.
5. In addition to the above comment, it would be interesting to see how Sylar would use the ability of space/time manipulation. I like Hiro's character and I think he has been a major keystone in developing the plot line, but as of now I don't like his lack of control over his ability. I think it may be time for Hiro to start developing the characteristics of future Hiro.
6. I think that Ando's ability needs some more limelight. It would interesting to see what Ando could really do with it.
7. I don't understand how Tracy was able to survive freezing herself. Her whole new ability has really confused me, and I wish that the writers would have explained how she was able to survive and develop an entire new ability. It would have made sense if Barbara would have been introduced with the ability of water mimicry instead of Tracy magically surviving. I think all of Ali Larter's characters have been weak, and I don't understand why the writers are so infatuated with her.
8. Where has Micah been? It was cool to see how he and his power matured, and it would be interesting to see him come back.
9. Last but not least, I want to say that this new season is really exciting. It has solidified my enthusiasm for Heroes. I feel sorry for all of the people who have been disappointed and who have never been introduced to this show.Posted 12/4/2009 11:49:30 AM #
Forum is closed.