Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
4271 posts
Cbsn

Posted at
4271 posts
Cbsn

^ I seem to have a bad habit of posting the same pics twice but oh well...Here it is anyway for those who didn't see them.

Posted at

mmm klefan+ dalijah

kinky

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Is it just me or are these the most spoilerish photo stills we have ever gotten. Klaus and Elijah though...unf.

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
I'm hearing that Bill gets stabbed and his throw cut from the slow down of promo. There speckulating that it's the person involved in the merdiths ex murder.
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Woo! These photos made my day and just like Glenna said.
Posted at
292 posts
Talia

Um, yes :)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Annalisa: Loving Klaus and Caroline’s chemistry. Awesome twist! What’s going to happen with them? Anything?I hear it’s also one of The Vampire Diaries’ writers’ favorite scenes of the season, but don’t expect a sudden relationship to be born. Caroline (Candice Accola) is still holding strong to her faith that Tyler (Michael Trevino, who will be MIA from Mystic Falls for the next five episodes) will come out the other side of his sire bond issues. However, don’t expect Klaus (Joseph Morgan) to back off, either.  Word is we see more of his interest in Caroline in the Feb. 9 episode “Dangerous Liaisons”—which might explain the stills of the two of them dancing together.

Heathmonterrey: Stefan and Elena—is there any hope for them?The triangle definitely heats up in the next few episodes as Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) try to rebuild their relationship in spite of both brothers being in love with the same girl.

FrankLewis97: Any chance Stefan will end up being badder than Klaus, and Klaus a big old softy? I like bad Stefan.The producers told me they swear that Klaus won’t go soft, but that doesn’t mean we won’t start to see a more human side of him—except where his war with Stefan is concerned.  Why is it that Stefan always manages to bring out the worst in Klaus?

Nicole_Gutierrez: When will we see Jeremy again?Word has it that Steven R. McQueen is still in Atlanta, so hope is not lost for Jeremy fans!

Posted at

Elijah stupidly being on the side of Klaus again? Just as expected. I wonder how long till her gets stabbed AGAIN.

Damon getting into bitchfights with someone who SHOULD litterally grind them into dust with a slap and LIVING as tvd continues to be make no sense? Expected.

Melissa still being in the show? GET RID OF THAT THING ALREADY.

Klaus being all words and no real threat? expected. 

I miss the times when stills would freaking excite me over this show, making me wonder what happened, on if someone died, etc... Now its "oh pretty pictures" 

Posted at

Also LOL at producers "promising" Klaus won't go soft since he already went way too soft.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.