Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

btw finn is creepy hot

good on you Luana

he's one sexy creep

Posted at

sorry as my man would say,

I only watch tvd for mancandy no quality left for this show.

Posted at
3286 posts
Luana

Thank u sistah in law Finnis one creepy hot mess lul

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Yeah, I took that back as soon as I saw him alive. xD

The only thing which really drove the plot was the awakening of the Originals. That's at least better than the last episode.

Posted at

yeah he's one sexy aussie/croatian bitch

umf!!

Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

Well. . .

This was rather disappointing. Caroline was boring. Elena was boring. Alaric was boring. Damon was boring. Stefan was boring. The only thing i enjoyed was Klaus screaming so high for getting a steel dagger stabbed through his hand! I mean, how much can it possibly hurt for an Original hybrid? He screamed even more than when Rebekah pierced his heart with one of those daggers. 

The Original thingie was interesting, untill mama entered the scene. I suppose they had to do something with her intervening the brothers, otherwise the Original story would be pretty much dead now, but to be a medium for them to "be together", seems lame. . . 

Posted at

Also, LOLPLEC, after this episode I can't stop laughing at every scene Klaus apears.

His villain potential? Atmospheric build up? Gone. He is as scary or as dangerous as Matt now.

kitty,  
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
After an awesome scene with Elijah, Finn, Cole, Rebekah and Klaus. They finally give klaus what he deserved after what he's done to them and then Esther comes and ruins it by forgiving him! Bitch before your so quick to forgive why don't you find out what he's been up to for last 1000 years! I'm sure momma would be so proud! But I think Esther was to quick to forgive which leads me to believe she's got a bigger plan in store for the whole family.
Posted at
3965 posts
Halde

I am wonderous whether or not she have been alive for 1000 years in that coffin? If so, why haven't she worked on getting it up? If not, how could she break open the chest? Was it two seperate sealing spells? One for the coffin and one for her? If so, why did she wake up by the spell for the chest almost being broken? 

Wah! this makes no sense! 

Posted at

Wah! this makes no sense!  

Also why did she direct the supposed ghosts and bonnie to kill klaus?

EVERYTHING about this smells of retcon. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad