Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
4271 posts
Cbsn

FAMILY HISTORIES — A century after their first encounter, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Sage (guest star Cassidy Freeman) meet again at the ceremony to kick-off the restoration of Wickery Bridge.  Damon is surprised to learn the reason Sage has returned, and pleased when she devises an unusual method to help him figure out what Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) is up to.  Abby (guest star Persia White) is having a hard time adjusting to her new reality, despite Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Caroline’s (Candice Accola) efforts to help.  When Damon informs Elena (Nina Dobrev) of Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) latest struggles, she reaches out to Stefan to help her save a friend in danger, in hopes that it will help bring Stefan even closer to his humanity.  Finally, when Damon discovers a new secret weapon, he lets Stefan in on the news. Lance Anderson directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine (#317).

Posted at
4271 posts
Cbsn

^ I wonder how long JoMo will be around. He is in a lot of promotional pics now with the trio.

Anyway...

Abby (guest star Persia White) is having a hard time adjusting to her new reality, despite Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Caroline’s (Candice Accola) efforts to help

TVD terms...she'll die soon.

Finally, when Damon discovers a new secret weapon, he lets Stefan in on the news.

Here we go again...

Trying to decide if the next two eppys are worth even watching. Sounds like a snoozefest to me.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Ugh I don't want them to find out what she's up to I hope the Originals get to that tree before anyone else does. And I knew sage would come to MF, HAHAHAHAHA

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah, when I see anyone in the promotional pics I just assume off the bat that they're permanent in the cast. But Jenna had like ONE promo pic, but it wasn't ever used for advertisements like Klaus. Caroline also just had two new ones released this/last week, and that confuses me because I haven't seen Bonnie's.

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

And I knew sage would come to MF, HAHAHAHAHA

EVERYBODY comes to Mystic Falls. Jesus went to Mystic Falls.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL. And it's like the most boringest town on the planet. Gosh at least make more sets for it, a shopping mall, a park. I get tired of the scenes being in the same spots.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
I know and how many balls are they going to have. I am pretty sure the Originals will get to the tree before Elena and Co. do.
Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

My town is more exciting. What does Mystic Fall get? Weird decade dances and FUCKING ORIGINALS. What do we get? A psychotic Teenager with an axe and Molotov Cocktails (no idea how they're written and I don't really wanna know either) going on a school "killing"-spree. GREAT, THANKS GOD. Bravo, really!

Posted at
22846 posts
Elenalovesspn

Thinkin' 'bout it ... You know what would be cool? To see something like that on Television! It happens all the time, so why not show it in fiction world? But then again, Julie probably would've made it like "The guy actually just kills the kids to get to ALANA" and then everyone is shocked and we get eeeepic Delena scenes with cheesy Soundtrack and next episode, everything is back to normal and nbd.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

dude at first I seriously thought you were talking about your own town. I was like holy shit you need to move sweetie. LOL

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad