Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

Klaus will use the worldliness that comes with his Euro sound to try and sweep Caroline off her feet. Because from where he stands, “She deserves to see more of the world and to witness more of the culture and to make a bigger impact in the world, make bigger waves,” argues the Original’s portrayer, Joseph Morgan. “Tyler is not the man to do that with her.”

I have to say that this really pissed me. yes, Caroline deserves to see the world, but its much more fun and so worth it to see the world with someone you love  and get to experience it together. "Tyler is not the man to do that with her" - um, WHY? I am sorry but you need to have a solid reason to say that. Sorry, Klaus, but if Caroline would rather experience the world with her soul mate rather than a tour guide with a British accennt. 

Posted at
^exactly
Posted at
69 posts

so true Amie, noone would want to see the world with someone who wanted to kill you twice, had (tried to) kill and threaten almost everyone you love, turned your boyfriend into his loyal puppy and who isn't even worth to be called 'villain' anymore

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Kiss/Marry/Kill: Klaus, Matt, Tyler.

lol, I hate the Kiss/Marry/Kill game. Candice is so cute, and the dog shed stuff is so true. Hmph I still love my dog ♥      
Posted at
It makes no sense though since Klaus is a werewolf toooooo , i love Candice but this sucks :p
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

No it doesn't lol it's so cute ♥ I would have said kill matt and marry tyler though, also Klaus hasn't tranformed like, ever.

Posted at
53 posts
Ripleyaeryn

If I was Candice I would say : Kiss Matt, Marry Tyler and Kill Klaus! ;_)

Have you seen Michael Trevino's interview on Zap2It ? There are good news!!!!!

Posted at
4271 posts
Cbsn

^Oh yeah, that's old news for me. lol

But here is the video for anyone who didn't hear what he had to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEPZR6DCCXw&feature=player_embedded

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Have you seen Michael Trevino's interview on Zap2It ? There are good news!!!!!

That's very old news, unless you meant a more recent one. There were other spoilers that came later on proving him wrong.
Posted at
4271 posts
Cbsn

I didn't know whether to laugh or throw darts at my tele that forwood argument was so poorly written.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad