Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
363 posts

Caroline in season 1 was not my favorite character i didnt mind if she had been killed but from seaon 2 and on she my second favorite character she needs more srceen time but not with tyler or klaus

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Stop being so biased oh my gosh. Her scenes with Stefan are adorable but they lack a hint of romance. She also didn't care when he was roaming around the country with Klaus, and told Elena to "get over him" she also reminds him of Lexie, his best friend. Not his recent lover. Klaus fucking Mikaelson.

Posted at
Speaking of Steroline i was hoping for some scenes between them this ep? It was rumored, guess it was a false rumor.
Posted at
363 posts

before he dated elena caroline wanted him so when elena and stefan started dating caroline turned to friend mode but now that elena and stefan relationship looking rocky i expect more caroline and stefan friendship building with potential

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50

She wanted him because he was hot but I do not think she would have react the same way Elena reacted when she found out he was a vampire. She was turned into a vampire before she knew about them.

Posted at
363 posts

True. But becoming a vampire made her a better person

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It's not like she was a bad person before she turned. She threw mean comments down on Elena but she actually did develop and even acknowledge her flaws, hence pushing Elena to not leave the pageant, she was maturing. She was not conpletely unlikeable before she turned, I was mad when she turned because I thought she would be another Vicky
Posted at
363 posts

she was still a likable character before but i didnt care for her like i do now and im glad she turned out better than vicky 

Posted at
4271 posts
Cbsn

True. But becoming a vampire made her a better person

I disagree. Becoming a vampire didn't make her a better person, her EXPERIENCES made her a better person. When she first turned, did she become "strong" Caroline? The answer is no. It had everything to do with how she was given no choice but to adapt to her new circumstances.

It is fact that people change with experiences, not with labels. If being a vampire makes people better on this show, we would have philanthropist Klaus, who kisses children's cheeks and passes out flowers.

Posted at
tvdforumpedia
40 posts
Elenarulesyourlife

what happened with this couple? I took a piss whenever their scenes came on. did he find out shes been banging his maker?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad