Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
53 posts
Ripleyaeryn

KC is like Delena. But Forwood, I don't think so. Because Caroline is NOT Elena and Tyler is NOT Stefan. I just don't understand why some people hate Tyler (again) because of this drawing. Tyler is right to be angry! He turned 100 times to be free and be with his girl and during this time, Klaus chatting up with Caroline, like when Caroline was disappointed in 3x09, some people still don't understand him. I don't get that.

I still believe in Forwood, I always believe in them. I just think that if Caroline kept the drawing it's because she's scared of Klaus, she wants to protect and save Tyler ("I just got you back, I don't want to lose you again") , but he doesn't know it yet. I think everything will change next episode because when you see 3x21 stills, ok, there's not Tyler/Caroline stills, but wee see a pretty upset Klaus (who wants leaving Mystic Falls with Elena, certainly to create other hybrids and I think the main reason is that Klaus will find out that Caroline cheated on him).

Posted at
394 posts
Leon-alexis

THANK YOU MAN!

Posted at
53 posts
Ripleyaeryn

I'd like to add too that so many people complaining about Forwood sex is just boring. It's their way to celebrate their reunion and it's normal. I think it's their way to express their feelings. Tyler already confessed his love for her, now, it's hers, and I can't wait to hear her saying these three magical words. Maybe Klaus' drawing will force them to know themselves much better.

Moreover, I think Caroline is still recovering from Matt's actions in season 2, maybe she's scared to live them same thing with Tyler and it's normal. But knowing what Tyler did for her, I don't think she'll leave him. But with Klaus threat to her relationship with Tyler, I think it'll be stronger.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

KC is like Delena. But Forwood, I don't think so. Because Caroline is NOT Elena and Tyler is NOT Stefan.

And Caroline is not Elena and Klaus is not Damon. So how does KC = DE make sense and not FW and SE? The comparison has nothing to do with them being exactly alike.  The only reason people parallel KC/DE is because they both focus on "bamf" hot vampires infatuated with teenage girls who roll their eyes at them and pretend they're not the littlest impressed. There really isn't much similarity beyond that. FW for this season is similar to SE as their storyline has been nothing but breaking up for 6 episodes and having heaps of sex later.

I just don't understand why some people hate Tyler (again) because of this drawing. Tyler is right to be angry! He turned 100 times to be free and be with his girl and during this time, Klaus chatting up with Caroline, like when Caroline was disappointed in 3x09, some people still don't understand him. I don't get that.

I don't get it either. I thought leaving the house was a little too much but I blame the way that scene was written. The creepy thing is that she just had the picture right. near her. bed. Like what even, I'm sure it's been a month or less since she got that picture. She had plenty of time to toss it away or hide it somewhere
Posted at

Tyler is right to be angry!

Tyler might be "right" to be angry, but it is a bad writing as it does NOT fit the relationship they have built up.  Forwood we knew and seen build up would NOT have such silly feuds.  They are built on far more things than just a mere romance.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

^^agreed- they should have discussed the "i love you" Tyler dropped before he left or her father dying..

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

i think my fav tyler/caroline scene is disturbing behavior.. it was sweet

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
"Yes, Klaus was a true gentlemen I am tired of Caroline being an object (sex for Damon,Sex for Tyler) She is SO MUCH more then that" LMFAOOO
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
I'm sorry flora but that pic about Forwood having sex is ridiculous. Are TVD fans the biggest bunch of prudes! Lol you know why the baby boom generation was the biggest generation? Because after the men got home from war they made love to there wives! They didnt sit and talk about there feelings. Feelings can be expresses none verbally. Hence Tyler & Caroline wanting to be together & making love when they first see each other. It's them expressing how much they missed each other.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad