Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

I'm sorry flora but that pic about Forwood having sex is ridiculous.

with all due respect, its not.

FW was so much moer than that in S2. Season three so far has sorely reduced them to sex buddies.   S2 FW would never have the lame scene they had in the end of previous ep.  

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie
Tyler might be "right" to be angry, but it is a bad writing as it does NOT fit the relationship they have built up.       Exactly.     ^^agreed- they should have discussed the "i love you" Tyler dropped before he left or her father dying.   Yes, thank you, are we ever going to see that discussion or...have they already forgotten about it, the writers I mean.
Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl
Im sorry bored. But if someone hasnt seen the person they love in a while and if those two aren't all over each other. Then something is wrong with that relationship. Them seeing each other for the first time in a while and having them make love is what should happen between these two people. It's called passion. Now the argument was just ridiculous. It didn't seem right for these two to react the way they did.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Im sorry bored. But if someone hasnt seen the person they love in a while and if those two aren't all over each other. Then something is wrong with that relationship. Them seeing each other for the first time in a while and having them make love is what should happen between these two people. It's called passion. Now the argument was just ridiculous. It didn't seem right for these two to react the way they did.

Yes, Stefan and Elena went "straight to sex" when he got out of the tomb, since they haven't seen each other in awhile (I forget how long he was there) but notice how they actually had an emotional hug ("elena's emotional?" yeah yeahhhh shutup kitty, also the hug is in Kay's icon) and FW's sex in the last ep wouldn't be as annoying if that wasn't all they do after a 20 second conversation.    I did love Tyler and her together in S2 but then they started to fuck like bunnies on a summer day and it just got really old really fast. I want someone to challenge Caroline, to kinda butt heads with her even more so than Tyler ever did. I don’t know how to explain it but I have this perfect imagine of someone with Caroline I just can’t describe it. It's weird though. I've been on tumblr for 6 months and I thought Forwood would be pretty big there. But all I ever see is people shipping either Steroline or Klaroline
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I did love Tyler and her together in S2 but then they started to fuck like bunnies on a summer day and it just got really old really fast. I want someone to challenge Caroline, to kinda butt heads with her even more so than Tyler ever did. I don’t know how to explain it but I have this perfect imagine of someone with Caroline I just can’t describe it.

Oh my goodness, again with the challenge crap, seriously, I don't think Caroline needs more challenge, her life is as challenged as it can possibly be, waking up everyday and knowing you are not human anymore is a challenge, controlling blood craving is a challenge. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Eh, that was a DE shipper who wrote that. I follow her but I'm not a fan of her arguments. I'm not sure why tumblrland is so neutral or dismissive of forwood. They're all pro steroline, klaroline or both.

Posted at

Oh my goodness, again with the challenge crap, seriously, I don't think Caroline needs more challenge, her life is as challenged as it can possibly be, waking up everyday and knowing you are not human anymore is a challenge, controlling blood craving is a challenge. 

THIS.

THIS.

THIS>

THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

Caroline is challgened by life and her flaws. SHE DOES NOT NEED A MALE TO CHALLENGE HER. Tyler and Caroline romance WORKS because they do not CHALLENGE, they understand and HELP each other. They are two newbies in similar situation with a bond stronger than just a simple sexual attraction.

AND SHOW HAS BEEN COMPLETELY NEGLECTING THAT.  

Posted at

They're all pro steroline,

I understand the appeal of that since that would be bassically shipping less-agressive and less-evil less-flawed and less-intense Book-Elena with steffie,  but WHAT THE FUCK FANDOM, that ship does NOT exist. The show has nuked even their friendship. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah, I can sort of get why they ship it but I've seen a few people say it's their endgame and I'm just like, really? Gah idk

Posted at
436 posts
Nawtyangel

"it doesn't matter how many times i dance with him.. i love you"

lol that was sweet anyway i only processed now and probably abit late but was that the first time she said she loves him??

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.