Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2978 posts
Jtl

Lol Freakng Cardboard always giving Care a hard time for his miserable life! At least Tyler appreciates her and treats her with respect. 

Posted at

I do hope that they won't just rush at them having sex. Forwood so far has developed brilliantly, so hopefully they won't ruin it

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Why would sex ruin them? They've been friends for so long and it's not like they humped right after Sir Cardboard left her, they chose to be friends and shopped together, I want to see the sex and I want to gif it 

Buzz kills like you would call it rushed 

Posted at

I don't know, girl, they just had whole season of DE being ruined and damon regressing  by raping andie. I just don't think they can handle forwood correctly. 

Although yeah I doubt they would ruin the main reason people still watch the show. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Trust me peeps. Forwood will be brilliant (LOL). See the buildup, look at how his every decision is for her. I mean yeah he kinda betrayed her for his wolf friends but he didn't know the full implications. He kinda had a right to wanna trust the pack since his friends since birth were lying to him for months. God the scene when he came back to town and she was like "why did you leave me". GOD MY FEELZ. Epicness in the making. Believe my truth friends.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

...I just read spoilers that Tyler might turn hybrid. I don't like this but I kind of do, they couldn't work if Care is immortal so now I'm kind of excited, but still hoping this spoiler is as fake as Julie's diet.

this would be the one thing to make me like Klaus but if he rippers Tyler up then expect some angry hate mail on twitter, but I don't think the writers are that dumb, they know not to go too far incase we get mad 

Posted at

Is it true they will have sex in s3 premiere?????

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

If it is it would be the first vampwolf sex in history 

and the first time TVD does something cool 

Posted at

I hope they don't keep doing that.

It still feels like its too soon

Posted at
Cooling

I heard S3 is going to be "the year of the Originals". I trust the writers not to let that get out of hand, we're not watching for them or for the triangle!

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad