Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah,he is just manipulating to get in Liz's good graces and get an access to their HOME.sure the scene was beautiful but i was left wondering wtf did even happen.I mean has Klaus even MET Caroline before?

Posted at
2425 posts

Yes he did. When Tyler threw that party and Klaus said "you're beautiful girlfriend, Caroline." Obviously Klaus was attracted to Caroline just waited for an opportunity to meet her one on one. It's the beginning of a beautiful love story yo. Prince saves princess when she's at the brink of death. Let me cry in my corner.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Tyler can control himself, did you ever think about that?

Omg it was cos of the sire bond.what is happening here.christ.

Why else would he give her a bracelet which is nicer than Tyler's handmade jewelry.

Tyler's bracelet was more sentimental and omg the break up made me cry,he finally told her he loved her but FUCKING Klaus  had to make him bite her,ugh i hate him.I bet Caroline'll throw that diamond bracelet at his face when she next meets him.ugh,

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

To me the handmade jewellery shows that Ty took the time out to care...he had no choice. Klaus diamonds just looked like my bride. Please, Car will never fall for that

Posted at
2425 posts

Tyler's dinky bracelet shows he's too cheap to get Caroline some real diamonds.That's the kind of gift I would expect from someone po' like Matt not rich kid Ty Ty. Boo.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't ship this anymore. Just watched the ep..Caroline threw his bracelet back and I can't ship this until she starts to appreciate his efforts, but how hot was that drawing?

To me the handmade jewellery shows that Ty took the time out to care   To me it showed that he had no time to go cha-ching at the ATM 
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

kejrhfoiwerbgofiebjfrgoiwerjbhgoirtgirhtgibhr0ewh0irt. LMFAO Flora u traitor

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Did you even see the charm bracelet ,it was like diff parts of Caroline chronicled in one.It was a simple bracelet but the amount of thought put into it makes it more valuable than the diamond bracelet,which i'm pretty sure Klaus   made his hybrids steal from someone.Caroline will throw that bracelet in Klaus' face JUST YOU WAIT.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Tyler is rich, Klaus is rich 

So why the difference in the bracelets? Why was Tyler's 99 cents 

Tyler holds onto his money while Klaus does nothing but give it away, if you ask me Tyler is mister krabs and Klaus is Oprah

Posted at
2978 posts
Jtl

Zoe would kill your for tainting her thread! Remember people it's a Forwood appreciation thread! Lol

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad