Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

LOL Red you so mean. I wish I could draw as well as that girl.

it's still dumb to make Plec attend it

Has this been confirmed? I saw a couple of people complaining but I thought it was pure speculation on their part. Adding Plec in Candice's place makes no sense, that's not a panel about her shows. She's not an actress and she's noone's favorite lol. Idk, couldn't they find another favorite actress to invite?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I thought the moderator says she was going, idk. Hopefully not though, it's an actors panel 

Posted at
2425 posts

Anything on The Originals? —Harriet NATALIE: We'll soon find out that Katherine wasn't the only woman who came between Klaus and Elijah. Back in the 1800s, Klaus was entangled with a stunning Creole woman named Celeste, who also had a fondness for Elijah, who wasn't as busy as his brother keeping the residents of New Orleans in check. I'm sure that'll end well!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Castle-Vampire-Diaries-1067931.aspx

More triangle drama. Ugh.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol I ain't even mad. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Lmao how unoriginal (no pun intended).

Although, Elijah/Kat/Klaus was teased as a triangle too and then it wasn't really, so who knows. Perhaps that will be the case with this flashback as well.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah I said that on ff, their thing with Kat was far from a triangle since Klaus saw her as a pawn and courted her with manipulation, while Elijah ruined the plan by getting feelings. That's why I rolled my eyes when Rebekah made it sound like a triangle too, but anyway that's probably what they'll do in TO too, the spoiler even suggests it if you read it a second time 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL Have you seen the meltdown over the new version of the TO pilot they showed in CC? I swear the fandom gets stupider by the day. I'm starting to understand why Daniel Gillies thinks shippers are crazies with low I.Q.

Posted at
2425 posts

What happens in the new version?

Posted at
2425 posts

Nvm. I checked the KC tag. So they cut out the voicemail scene. Wonder why. That's odd.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

On that subject, I already reblogged the intelligent people who spoke my thoughts exactly, so I'm not gonna repeat myself lol. And actually it's not odd, they cut the scenes that tied to TVD because they need to promote TO, there was 3 unseen scenes that were important to the plot, there's no room to squeeze everything into 45 minutes. Lol I really wanted to smack KCers today, one of them even preached that the phone call was to get the show green lit, (as if it picking up wasnt obvious before it even aired), idiots sighhh

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.