Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah most of the rage went towards Phoebe or Dan, and ofc to Plec but with Joseph some people just acted 'betrayed", but Phoebe and Claire ganged up together on Dan when he shot down Caro, like apparently they're both up for her joining it.

I'm pretty sure it has more posts than the TO tag at this point.

The thing is they're usually always tagging TO with their anti posts, so I figured it wouldn't be any different but I guess not. I'm as negative as they are but I'm not in the mood to join in with them, I'm not a misery loves company kind of person.   The people there all seem to think that the whole cast and crew blamed them for...something, idk   From what I gathered, none of them blamed anyone for anything. That's just shipper overreaction, they didn't even acknowledge the pissed shippers yesterday, they all simply suggested crossovers and Dan was the only one who didn't think it was necessary. Which is when Claire/Phoeb teased him and called him a caroline hater. Either way, KC fans were still rejoicing although a fair amount was calling everything bull.

Also, that girl needs help omg. And I'm not even joking.   She needs a shrink I scrolled through her blog and half the posts were about how her life is over. And this too, what is she smoking:

When mentioning about his character’s story he listed the facts that he is trying to gain back what is his but left out the baby story which was brought up by Phoebe and he kinda gave a disgusted look. I just want you guys to be aware of the fact that I think Joseph has some nasty or some negative ideas about Phoebe. Like this could be total opinionated but seriously, this appears to be the idea.  
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I was this close to asking 'who is Dan' lol. I think the fandom has a bad habit of putting everything into the same bag, someone must have mentioned something negative about them once (most likely a tv site or that airhead Carina) and they came to the conclusion that everyone blames them all the time lol. They don't realise that this kind of stupid behavior is what gives people reason to call shippers cray and petulant children.

That girl is seriously delusional. "A disgusted look". Lmao, sure.

Tbh I thought Morgan looked a bit unenthused in a couple of little interviews I saw. He usually gets too excited about everything. I don't know if he is dissatisfied with the direction the show is taking, if he got nervous by the underwhelming reception of the pliot, if the cray part of the fandom finally broke him or if he was just tired, but he definitely looked much happier about the whole thing at the CW upfronts a few months ago.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

lol now I'm in the anti tag. They soooo exaggerate, Plec never hinted to Hayley/Elijah, not to say I wouldn't be surprised, but they blow every answer or spoiler out of proportion.

Oh and this tag seems no bigger than the TO one, in fact it looks dead. I recognized all the top posts in it from last night when I was in the other one. Glad to see the cray girl I quoted is flooding it

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I was this close to asking 'who is Dan' lol.

lol well I was lazy sorry.   I think the fandom has a bad habit of putting everything into the same bag, someone must have mentioned something negative about them once (most likely a tv site or that airhead Carina) and they came to the conclusion that everyone blames them all the time lol.   once whalerina interviewed Phoebe, they all came to the conclusion that the entire cast blamed them for the ratings and stuff. and plec has shown the delusion that only shippers loathed the plot twist   They don't realise that this kind of stupid behavior is what gives people reason to call shippers cray and petulant children. That's what I keep saying, they constantly repeat that they hate being blamed but they can barely control theirselves when they hear the most subtle thing regarding their ship. It's easy to blame you when you're acting like a nut.

That girl is seriously delusional. "A disgusted look". Lmao, sure. lol the only observation that I sort of agreed with was when Phoebe put her hand on Dan's leg (in a video) and he like immediately threw a pillow on his leg afterwards to block her. Of course the tags had to make a big deal out of it and laugh at her, but I just think some people like their personal space. That girl also used to go in my inbox a lot, everytime I reblogged her she would get pissed and ask if I could stop embarassing her (when in reality I would simply say I disagree), I guess she'd get mad that people sided with me
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

You know you have to give me that girl's url now, right?

Dan just makes me think of the guy who was gossip girl. lmao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Tbh I thought Morgan looked a bit unenthused in a couple of little interviews I saw.

Yeah I noticed everyone keeps saying he looked more skeptical this week, I believe it. I kind of think he was more excited about it before the pilot aired, then afterwards he still spoke highly of it but toned down.     You know you have to give me that girl's url now, right? lol
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Aww your new icon. So precious. <3

Gonna try and read that blog, wish me luck.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

thank you! lol those two ♥ my precious twin siblingz

Yeah I found that blog months ago, this is the post I found that had all of us on the floor (altho surprisingly she made some valid points). on fanforum me and 3 girls put her lines in our sigs

Posted at
2425 posts

KC fans do get a lot of blame from TO fans. Maybe they act cray but Klaroline isn't happening original fans should leave them alone. And if they claim KC fandom is insignificant we wouldn't affect the ratings then. I don't care about phoebe hate. Ships always create drama. I tod flora how anti kcers said they hoped Caroline get hit by a meteor. As for TO failing if it does they brought it upon themselves starting a popular ship then playing mind games with the fans. And creating the stupid baby SL. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I agree about the obnoxious O-groupies, but KC fans aren't making their reputation any better when half of them think childish hate mail on twitter is okay, that's why I said it's so easy to blame them, even if it's unwarranted 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.