Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
852 posts
Veetayt
I wldnt mind if Tyler dies. I only cared about the character in S2 with that werewolf storyline. After that he become irrelevant to me. Even the whole sire bond storyline ddnt interest me, I wasn't even moved when he broke it. Still not sold with his whole hybrid crusade thing. He was one of the people I actually wanted to die in S3. Even Michael Collado was like Tyler should die, the character is irrelevant.
Posted at
Cooling

I wish the writers would think so too.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Plec seems to like the idea Mabekah though, she's always throwing them together. She did hint about Matt ignoring Becky at first after this whole bridge thing but she said they'll sort of get on good terms again.
Posted at
@Kiddie pool:You will be suprised with Klaroline endgame I know that sounds crazy but the way JP has ruined Forwood I doubt they were ever planning on making it endgame,as for SE everyone knows that JP is a hard core SE shipper even the way she praise them on interview you will guess coz if she isn't SE will be a history long time ago.
Posted at
Cooling

I know that sounds crazy but the way JP has ruined Forwood I doubt they were ever planning on making it endgame

idk. it could be just shitty writing, Plec keep saying their love is epic and Caronline loves Tyler deeply.

Posted at
I doubt JP knows and understand the things she said sometimes.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I shipped Stebekah in 3x03,there was a lot of chemistry.unfortunately she killed St.Elena and he'll never forgive that.

I wldnt mind if Tyler dies. I only cared about the character in S2 with that werewolf storyline. After that he become irrelevant to me.

Matt anecd Tyler really need to die,srsly they add nothing to the show.

Even the whole sire bond storyline ddnt interest me, I wasn't even moved when he broke it.

Because they never really showed his struggles when he became a hybrid,it was all about how it affected DES basically. and they never even showed his transformations and the pains he took to break the sire bond. so how was anyone supposed to care about him.and that Hybrid helping service just popped out of nowhere,he never showed any inclination to "help" anyone so why the sudden desire to save the world.ughh,almost everything he does is offscreen, so why not send his character permanantly offscreen?i'm sure no one would rlly care.

Posted at
Cooling

Matt is useless but Tyler's annoying me more because forwoos still exist.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lmao!! @Gayatri, yes most of Tyler's scenes take place offscreen. Which shows just how much exactly the writers don't care about him now. He's now like the man on Caroline's arm and nothing more. I feel they should have stopped with him when he became a werewolf and just stick to making him a recurring than a regular. He has nothing to offer, it's like the writers actually now enjoy making him look useless next to Klaus.
Posted at
Cooling

*forwood

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.