Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

I can't believe I thought JCB was hot. He was so meh in the movie and Clace had no chemistry. Clary and her father has more sexual tension lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol I know who nuttymadam is, I introduced Glenna to her vids and they even got in a fight together on twitter. I just didn't recognise her in that photo since she's usually twice as morbid looking on youtube 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Wasn't Clary's father in tudors too?Hmmm,he looks okay,i'll watch him n dracula.
Posted at
2425 posts

Yes his name is Jonathan Reyes Meyers. He's super hot but is too young to play Clary's father. There was sexual tension between him and Clary more than Clary and Jace. It was weird.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Omfg,i remember him now,this guy was in a crap bollywood movie called Bend it like beckham too.lol.He certainly has come a long way.Looking forward to watching him in Dracula.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Crazy-eyes JRM? lol Not sure if want. He's gone to the Ian Somerhalder school of bulging eyes, I'm afraid.

But he looks good so there's that (although he was so much hotter before he started messing with drugs and alcohol so much).

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Dear Lord, E L James and Cassandra whatshername make Pleccy look somewhat cute in comparison.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Did I just write that?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You and Tri are too nice, they make Plec look decent, not cute. LOL /barf

Posted at
2425 posts

Crazy-eyes JRM? lol Not sure if want. He's gone to the Ian Somerhalder school of bulging eyes, I'm afraid.

Lol he does have crazy eyes. Yeah too bad about his personal life. He should totally play a bad vampire on TVD. He has the look for it.   Dear Lord, E L James and Cassandra whatshername make Pleccy look somewhat cute in comparison. EL James, yes. Cassandra is just a younger, red headed version of Plec.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.