Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Nic imdb is boring as shit. I scrolled through it twice and would rather watch paint dry, you must just like it for trolling 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Crazy-eyes JRM? lol Not sure if want. He's gone to the Ian Somerhalder school of bulging eyes, I'm afraid.He does that crazy eye thing too?I don't remember.But then again i only saw him in Bend it like Beckham and thought he was super cute.ugh,whats wrong with actors these days.I know you have pretty eyes but why give yourself eye cancer with the endless eye gouging rolling.smh.

Either way,Draculas promo looks good.You should give it a chance.

You and Tri are too nice, they make Plec look decent, not cute. LOL /barfGurl pls.nutty madam and co positively make her look hawt!!!

Posted at
2425 posts

Haha JP is good looking compared to EL James and NM. Cassandra Clare ain't bad.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Dude,she is super faaaaatt.DAYUM,these bitches make stepehenie meyer look like model material lol.

Posted at
2425 posts

Stephenie lost a lot of weight. She's actually good looking.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Dayum!She looks good!When did that happen o.O lol.She should have just waited and cast herself as bella lol.

Posted at
2425 posts

It was in 2010. They said she losr 50 pounds but it looks way more than that. She lost another person lol. I think she's really pretty. She could have played the mom vampire in Twilight.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah,she is pretty.I can see why people keep saying Twilight is her wet dream.She looks like the exact description of Bella lol

Posted at
2425 posts

Too bad JP doesn't resemble Elena nor does CC look like clary. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lols thats too bad. I actually kind of like Mortal Instruments. I'm reading the books now. The parents were really young though. But isn't the younger generation like 15? So some of these parents won't even be in their mid-thirties. Then again, the older I get the younger everyone looks. 

Definite feels from other books though. But, if anything the thing is a rip off of Harry Potter and Star Wars. There was like a 30 second span where it was channeling the twilight triangle, but then it was over. At a certain point, everything is a rip off of something. Even Harry Potter has some striking similarities to Books of Magic series.

I can't be the only one that liked it right?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.