Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Caroline IS judgemental. That's one aspect of her character that even as a fan I side eye sometimes. Because on one hand she's like, it's ok to kill someone if he's not our friend (lolz), or it's ok to kill a dozen people and potentially bring the end of the world to save a friend, but then she goes on a moral high horse like no other. I blame the writing tbh, they should have let Caroline embrace the grey layers of her character instead of sweeping every questionable choice she's made under the rug.

Posted at
2425 posts

But it's stupid because they also complain when Caroline befriends Klaus. They hate that she's judgmental yet is unhappy when she gives Klaus a chance. It makes no sense. 

Posted at
2425 posts

I hope Caroline hits this. Damn.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Is this Elena's new boy toy?Damn,Julie,this ain't fair.Elena gets to hit this while Caroline is stuck with two fuglies next season.This is why we can't have nice things.If Caroline gets with him,i'll forget aboout Klaroline in a jiffy LOL.

Because on one hand she's like, it's ok to kill someone if he's not our friend (lolz), or it's ok to kill a dozen people and potentially bring the end of the world to save a friend, but then she goes on a moral high horse like no other

Thats not being judgemental,thats being hypocritical.And to be honest,its one of those aspects of Caroline that doesn't really annoy me.Because

A)what she did was completely understandable,she killed for a friend,she did it before too and she'll do it again,be it pre-planed or just in the moment kind of descison,she'll always save her friends.Its not like she went on a bender and killed them out of nowehere,they were trying to kill bonnie.And  B)No matter what Caroline does,it still doesn't hold a candle compared to Klaus LOL.She can kill a hundered ppl and still judge Klaus,thats how fucked up he is.Come on,the dude kills his family on a whim and carries them in coffins for years....how can you not judge that.Its not just pointless kiling,its everything else he does that does place Caroline on a higher moral ground And when it comes to DE,again,she is free to judge as much as she wants.She might flirt or want Klaus but last i remember she didn't fuck him and tell Elena she should just deal w/it cos she likes him....Honestly,i didn't see her judging when she shouldn't be and as a 17 year old her behavior is completely normal if not a little wishy washy. Tbh,one of Caroline's most defining characteristics was that she wasn't judgemental in s2 but suddenly the writers thought it was better to make her Elena 2.0.Don't get me wrong,i still don't feel she did anything wrong but it does come off as a bit hypocritical of her,esp with the dress thing,THATS when she annoyed me to no end.It felt too OOC to me,one minute she is berating him for the crap he has done and the next she is asking for a dress?Come the fuck on!That shit don't fly!and killing those witches was for Klaus' benefit too,everyone and their mother knows it.This is the biggest reason,i don't want her with Klaus.They will ruin her character for him just like they ruined Elena for DS.I'd rather she stay single than get ruined anymore than she has just bc of a love interest.This new guy is cute.Hope she gets with him
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Damn!i didn't realise,i wrote such a long essay.I rly need a hobby. :(

Posted at
2425 posts

Elena gets to hit this while Caroline is stuck with two fuglies next season.This is why we can't have nice things.

Omg this. I don't understand why people say Caroline gets everything. What a steroid high school jock and lame ass human that will probably die five episodes later? Meanwhile Elena gets to bang two hot vampires and have a hot professor after her. Not to mentioned she kissed Elijah ugh.   Okay she's judgmental. But that doesn't mean she deserves to be hated or that she shouldn't be with Klaus. And like I said the people who complain that she's judgy gets mad when she cozies up to Klaus. Caroline can't win either way.    I don't understand how you can hate a character because of a ship. Like I've seen people say KC destroyed Klaus and Caroline. That's as baseless as hating Hayley because of Klayley or hating Tyler because of Forwood. Like Klaroliners are called crazy because we put our ship on a pedestal and basically can't like Klaus or Caroline by themselves (I don't think that's true). But to me it's just as crazy when people don't watch a show or start hating a character because he/she is involved in a ship.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Elena gets to hit what? The teacher isn't casted as a love interest, Elena got Aaron and Caroline got Jesse, according to spoilers. 

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/08/shaun-sipos-to-go-dark-on-the-vampire-diaries/

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
She can kill a hundered ppl and still judge Klaus,thats how fucked up he is. If she judged anyone after killing a hundred people, I'd be done with her. Yes Klaus is delusional with his "we're the same" belief,but if she contradicts herself I'm going to side with him. We only excused her because  She did it for Bonnie, and who hasn't done something selfish to save someone else on this show? Who gives a fuck about 12 witches, we knew they'd be dead the moment they said abracadabra     
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Even dat guy is hotter than jesse.I just don't think there is going to be any chemistry between them.Does Julie even want people to move on from Klaroline?First Leah and now Jesse.As far as i can tell,no one is moving on from anything anytime soon.Oh well

Anywho,So does this mean no one gets to tap the Prof.Hottie McHawt?What a bore.He'll probably get killed off  within the first couple of epi's.Meh.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

If she judged anyone after killing a hundred people, I'd be done with her.Lol,i was just making a point.I didn't mean it literally.I doubt she is ever just going to kill people willy nilly without a reason.Thats more than what i can say for Klaus.Whatever she might do,she'll still be in a morally better place compared to Klaus,thats what i meant.Besides killing those witches was a snap decision,something she did to get her friend out of mortal danger.I frowned more at her role in getting the RHOTE killed.Elena was not in mortal danger and that poor hybrid was no threat to her.I want to say Caroline is just ruthless like that,but its a writing discrepancy

P.S:I don't really think thats what Klaus meant by we're the same thing.He was merely pointing out that out of everyone,they both were the only people who didn't even give taking the cure a thought.In that case even Damon and Caroline are same,since even he didn't want to become a human but I doubt they are ever going to bond over it anytime soon though.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad