Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Just as bad as people desperately shipping Camille with Klaus or Hayley with Klaus so Klaroline will be done. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
That's probably the case lol. Still, I can't help rolling my eyes when I read things like "Marcel needs his own show" or "Camille is the best" or how the chemistry between them is so sizzling, when we have barely seen them yet. Although I suspect the chemistry hype has more to do with the fandom's need to see Klaus forever alone (if he can't be with Caroline lol). I mean, some of these people are already shipping Hayley with Elijah...Eh.     That's what it is, there's a fair amount of them shipping marcel and camille despite that's its painfully obvious (imo), that it won't go anywhere. Earlier today I saw someone say she'd stake Klaus if he got in between them, and to me that's just a cover up for not being able to look past klaroline.    does anyone have any originals spoilers? Apparantly something exiting in ep 3 happens. I'm still on whether the baby thing is a hoax or not. Or maybe they pull an Angel move and have this kid fully grown and hitting on Camille lol   They've been doing a lot of flashbacks, I hope they keep it consistent like the way OUAT does it but that's wishful thinking. Nik is up to no good in the first three eps and he burns some bodies. Also I don't know why JP would rip off Angel again after she was well aware of the criticism last season with the 5, Silas, and Stefans drowning, which were all considered rip offs.      There was a casting call for a pregnant double to do a sonogram scene, although the hoax thing is talk of the town, esp since Nik said "quite the operation" to Hayley in the promo where she looked scared as hell
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

IA, it's obvious because most of the people who now claim M/C or H/E are the new best thing didn't think so after the pilot aired. Literally none gave a shit about these ships back then. And unsurprisingly, all these people happen to be Klaroline shippers lol.

And I guess big part of Marcel's inexplicably crazy popularity probably comes from people's bitterness over the ridiculous baby storyline and how it messed up everyone involved. Can't blame them for that.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO are people on FF still talking about the Paul/Phoebe thing?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
And unsurprisingly, all these people happen to be Klaroline shippers lol. Who pretend they don't care about klaroline anymore. I think the H/E shipping is genuine though, but the M/C shipping is simply because it keeps Camille away from Klaus, they'd like to claim otherwise but 30 seconds of deleted scenes shouldn't make them be stanning those two so hard, nice try guys. Like I said, since they're both irrelevant to the pregnancy the fans will tend to temporarily stan them.   And I guess big part of Marcel's inexplicably crazy popularity probably comes from No actually I think it also comes from the actor. He's attractive and charming on and off the set, I was impressed with him way before the plot twist bomb, but I dropped interest after the SHOW SOME RESPECT scene. It's obvious his control of the witches makes him confident enough to stand up to klaus of all people, but that was such a dumb scene. Also Charles is a big KC shipper as shown at comicon, where he kept bringing it up and said he hoped MC would be written the same way. He got more love after saying that    LMAO are people on FF still talking about the Paul/Phoebe thing? Bahahaha oops, that was my fault, I saw it coming but I didn't think they'd drag it for 4 pages. 
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

lol Flora your post about Marcel gave me Kol vibes:

charming actor

+

character that doesn't support the disastrous main plot (the cure on TVD/the baby on TO)

+

actor acknowledging and being nice to the crays shippers

=

weird over the top stanning.

Bahahaha oops, that was my fault, I saw it coming but I didn't think they'd drag it for 4 pages. 

Yeah, I just saw screencaps and stuff posted lol.

Idc if they're dating or not, but that video everyone is debating about was taken during Comic Con, at a place where cameras follow celebs ALL THE TIME, and it was before PW's separation was announced. I doubt he'd be so indiscreet.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Well that's why I compared Marcel to Kol in the first place, but Red and Tri told me to "slow down", lololol. Also i think nate supported anything as long as it kept his character around. and Camilles fans spoke too soon about her fate, because there's a new interview out where JP blatantly calls her a new Elena. They're still being vague about whether she's a love interest, they'll probably be more obvious if or when shippers are born. 

Also unf I love Niks hair in the new promos, gosh it better stay that way 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I liked Kol but he was overrated imo, and the stanning started annoying me at some point. I'll probably end up feeling the same way about Marcel.

and Camilles fans spoke too soon about her fate, because there's a new interview out where JP blatantly calls her a new Elena.

LMAO did she really call her that? Ouch. Looks like Camille is destined to flop.

I think since Pleccy got burned with Klaus/Hayley, she'll be more careful with Camille. Probably go slow at first, try to sell Klaus/Camille as a friendship, give small hints etc etc. If enough people start rooting for them, she'll go all romance. If they don't, I have no idea what she'll do.

Also unf I love Niks hair in the new promos, gosh it better stay that way I'm afraid it won't. Ugh JM needs to stop cutting his hair all the fucking time, he looks a million times better when it's a bit longer.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't see myself stanning anyone but Rebekah, Nik, and occasionally Elijah. And even those three tend to get annoying. 

Omfg I love geekorunique. And I almost don't mind the hair there because his face is so asfhcscknbchjbb 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I recently found her blog, I think someone on here recommended it? I like it a lot, she's always nice and civil and seems to be one of the rare people with common sense in the fandom. Plus, 100% Originals all the time. My kind of blog lol.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad