Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Cooling

That was a place for Damon-hate and bitter Bonnie stans, what happened?

lol, who are these people:

I would be all for paring stefan with Caroline If that means they won't be pushing caroline and Tyler down my throats anymore.Caroline and Tyler as couple and character of Bonnie are my least favorate things on show. Damon and Katharine are my favorate things on show.Unlike some I don't mind damon with elena.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I swear, SC used to have legit shippers but now all I see are ones who either a) want delena safe, and b) thinks anything is better than forwood (which I would agree with if SC in bed wouldn't give me incest vibes).

but those newbies will run the hills in October, I've never seen them until today 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I've never seen them either, that's why I got so weirded out.

I think my favorite fail of a post was this one:

Stefan is in a very bad place and will need some real love after getting out of his box to recover from everything. It's pretty much a deal done considering the non subtle clues that they gave us at the end of season 4, the only question is how far the writers will go with them knowing that they supposed to stay best friends in the end. I'm certain they will flirt and kiss, i'm not sure about sex....

I love the will they kiss/will they sex speculation and how it ends with the certainty that they will go back to being friends afterwards. LMAO

And by the way she talks about SE at the end, I'd guess that girl is a secret Delena shipper, oops.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

She's posted before this week, so I already knew she was transparent. They usually ignore her though, and personally I think Stefan being missing will concern mainly Elena while Caroline will keep leaving voicemails to Tyler, also lmfao @ Dries, who said she's rooting for forwood, even their fans don't believe her 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Dries' sad attempt to please the three remaining TC stans was ridiculous. I doubt anyone bought that "we're still rooting for Forwood" BS. Especially coming from her out of all people.

But I got the impression from it that they won't break them up immediately. And there's also the new college guy/love interest. And the potential for NOLA crossovers, if TO flops and people don't warm to Klamille or whatever else Pleccy tries. I don't know why anyone with common sense would want to throw Stefan in that mix. It's already too much as it is.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think Camille only did okay with viewers because they were too pissed off at Hayley. If there was no pregnancy then I don't think 12 people on tumblr would be saying "she's actually cool I'm giving her a chance", they need an entire new fanbase of viewers in order to stop promising KC and keeping it as backup, but I don't know the odds of that happening 

Posted at
2425 posts

Haha the only people who want SC are desperate DE fans who want Stefan to move away from Elena. Anyone with eyes can see SC have no chemistry. They are like siblings sickos.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I'm not very confident about the 'new fanbase' thing either. I've read a few reviews about the pilot from people who weren't familiar with TVD and they all claimed it will be difficult for new viewers to understand what's going on or even care about the characters. Besides, how much of a different audience can a vampire show on the CW get? Especially when it's airing against the year's most anticipated new series.

The problem with Camille is that the actress doesn't particularly stand out, neither in terms of looks or charisma, and the fact that she is a human will make it even more difficult for people to get impressed. I mean, when was the last time the TVD fandom liked a human character? Season 1 Elena?

Who knows, mayby the girl's acting will be phenomenal and she'll blow everyone's mind, but right now the odds aren't in her favor.

Posted at
2425 posts

Forwood won't break up. The producers need something for when people need to go to the bathroom or get snacks.

Posted at
2425 posts

Haha EW article said Klamille had no chemistry. Camille is so ordinary and average looking I don't see how she can get popular. The only people who root for her is those that hate Klaroline and have a "anything is better than KC" mentality.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad