Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The steroline thing died after Lit brought up her personal problems, she alwaysssssss does that. Then she PMed every single person there and another user sent me this: 

"This Litmusy character is hilarious, and I just wanted to let you know that she actually went to the Ian board to ask for help over here. It might get even more crazy at the spoiler thread very soon ;)" Yeah the books were never good, BN thinks otherwise 
Posted at
Cooling

oh i love it when DErs bring all their friends from the ian board, it's hilarious.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

oh i love it when DErs bring all their friends from the ian board, it's hilarious.

Are they all as lunatic as I suspect they are?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah but Lit is the worst. I checked the thread she went in where she asked them to help her in S&S, then when I told her that someone informed me she snapped and made a shout out to them, duuuude you don't lecture people about the rules and respect when you can barely do either yourself 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO So much drama.

I wonder how old this girl is.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL. It was fun for about 15 minutes then she went all postal crey and private messaged me that they were all ganging up on her, and i was like "you have no ally in me gurl.....move along".

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The thing is that she had to cry her DE privilege when we were actually talking about SC, she always does that, turning every conversation into her personal discomfort with the members, who only get snippy when she's asking for it. But being in her 30's and having two kids makes her feel superior, thus she needs to report all the teenage mean girls, lul

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I wonder how old this girl is

Older than us,as she so loves to point out.LOL,She didn't remember i was there when her big fight with flo started,she sent me a pm describing their fight and what not.I sent her,the whiny post she made in the Ian board reply as a and told her she was cray(amongst other things lol)

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

she needs to report all the teenage mean girls, lulShe said that in the pm too lol."This thread IS a mean girl thread.Ofcourse,you side with the bullies"LOL

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I think she meant how old ladyfussypants is, but Lit is in her 30's. lol the thread IS mean girls, but there's some who are mean when it's not necessary and then there's others who are only mean when you ask for it. Lit suffers the latter, but thinks she's a victim and can't understand how she has it coming. 

Also dude Plec is dumb, Matt barely had a fanbase on TVD, so why did she think, calling Camille a "female Matt" in that interview would get anyone interested?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad