Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Ahaha you have awesome friends nic!

ITA Flora, he looked great. That video was TVguide's birthday present for nic lol. It needed more Claire though, she doesn't get enough focus.

Posted at
2425 posts

I have a new obsession now.

Isn't he beautiful?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol call me a puma, but i freaking love those kids. My favourite is Niall.

btw is it weird that I still ship Klaroline? I just recently saw a gif of the cheek kiss, and ahhh

Posted at
2425 posts

I like Niall too and I totally ship Ziall. They're adorable.

I still KC. But I know they will never happen. Unfortunately Forwood will be endgame and Klaus will fall for an Elena wannabe.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Dude honestly, I think Caroline would end up single before they ended her with Ty. No effort in that couple since like season 2, when they were actually fun. Klamille is obviously going to happen though. But that's no surprise. No one can be single in TVD land lol. I'm just hoping that Klaroline's inevitable feel is followed through with. I feel like I have very high hopes lol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Camille looks 40 years old and kind of fat in certain angles, and the scoops on her keep boring people so I don't see it going anywhere. Gosh her promo pic was lame 

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

As much as I hate to criticize peoples looks, I have to agree with you Flora.   The woman looks every bit of 40 and I just can't seem to get excited over her.   Somehow, I don't think Klamille is going to set the shipping world on fire, especially following Klaroline.  

What do you guys think is going to happen down the road with Forwood and with Klaroline?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't like to be harsh about looks either, but once you go into entertainment your looks are going to be talked about. And really, it's priority for CW and she's almost below average. She's even younger than Candice.

Somehow, I don't think Klamille is going to set the shipping world on fire, especially following Klaroline.   I think they'll test it out with viewers and then decide where to go from there.   What do you guys think is going to happen down the road with Forwood and with Klaroline? I dunno tbh, while I don't think Caroline can last a year being single, I feel like both of those ships are doomed. There's only so much they can do between two shows and there is isn't much to do with Tyler, it's like a lose-lose IMO. I don't see why they'll push forwood if nobody cares. The writers would torture themselves if that was the case, because they don't care either and they'd be writing it for 6 people.
Posted at
2425 posts

Haha Camille does look 40 and is chubby. Even JoMo said she doesn't look like the typical CW actress and audiences will find it hard to relate to her. Teenage girls are shallow and will not like that Klaus is paired up with a fug. I guess Camille will have to rely on her personality which is dry so far. The people who like Cami are anti KC fans. 

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Ouch, Joe said that?  So why the heck are they pairing him up with this chick??  Oh yes, look for the Forewood fans and the handful of  Klayley fans to all start being diehard Klamille fans.  (Eye roll) 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad