Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Non genuine shippers are obvious so I don't think they'll affect anything. Also, he didn't technically say that. He said that even though she's beautiful the viewers won't get into her, because of the type of character she's playing. Personally I think it's because she just looks old and I think even he knows this and just wanted to be polite. People would tolerate her boring background story if she just looked her age and didn't have ten extra pounds on the camera. In photos with the other actresses (on set or behind the scenes), she looks like their mom

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Lol.  Girl you are too much.  Unfortunately, Leah is suffering from "abuela" syndrome.  I know that Plec is trying to turn her into Caroline 2.0. and no she isn't fooling anyone, but those dresses with the boots makes Camille look frumpy.   Queen material!!!  You mean dowager queen material!!  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol.  Girl you are too much

So I've been told LOL. You know it's true though, and it took me awhile to get the abuela joke bahaha. Dude she's a year older than me and I still look 18, whereas Candice is two years older. But two girls are the leads so I don't think they'll make room to give her as much spotlight as them, thankfully 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

If they make her interesting enough Klamille could work. Especially as a long drawn out arc that slowly gains momentum. But with the whole "she doesn't beleive in evil" thing, that might be a long shot.

Leah is pretty, but when you're standing next to CH and PT, that's not really a fair fight lol.

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Yeah, but the rumor is that Klaus and Camille hook up in episode 3.  Why in the world would Plec do something like that without building a story.  That is only going to piss more people off, since all Klaroline got was a handshake and a CYA!   Then there is also talk of Jesse and Caroline getting cozy during episode 3 of TVD.  What in the world is going on with episode 3?    

For Klamille to work, they really need to whip out a whole new fan base to support them. I just don't see the hordes of Klaroline fan, like that article said, being converted, especially if they try to shove them down our throats.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Char plz she will not be intetesting. I don't even compare her to the other girls when I see her, she's just average and standing next to them isn't the reason I notice.

As for episode 3, that rumour is false. Fans mistook "getting hot in 1x03" as sex when in reality it's Klaus burning dead bodies away, confirmed by JM on his twitter. I like klaroline but their fans overreact. 

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

I am with you Flora.  Also the whole whole human saves vampire storyline has had the life sucked out of it.  Pun totally intended.  That is every friggin  vampire romance. Zzzzzzx.  Plec also said that she will be the mirror held up to each villain.  What the hell does that even mean??   She barely has a psychology degree and the way Plec is talking, the chick is Freud reincarnated.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Freud reincarnated, LOL I like u. But srsly it's true about that dynamic being done to death. They'll likely connect her tragic past to something supernatural, whether she's aware of it or not, but that still isn't going to interest me. But TVD had popular characters with shitty storylines and they only succeeded because of the character itself or the actor, so if that can work on Camille then her story might not bother people. Still she's not even in the leads so I don't think it's that big of a deal 

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

I still think at some point they are going to try Klayley again.  They are just laying off that one now, because Hayley is so hated at the moment.   But once we find out that she was starved, beaten and tortured by her foster parents and later abandoned, they will try gain.  

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Nah I don't think so, they want her sob story to make people like her but I think they'll try her out with Elijah. Until the KC fandom tones down (if possible), they'll be walking on eggshells with Klaus' romance until or if a new audience picks up

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.