Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Marisol40
73 posts

Lol Until the fandom calms down.  I think the show will be cancelled by then.  I was talking about this with someone the other day and we both came to the conclusion that the worse thing the writers did was not make Klaroline " happen" in some form.   They could have had their little romance and because she was still too young or because he had so many enemies to deal with, he could have compelled her to forget him, until their time was right.  I think that would have settled the audience down a bit, because we knew they cared for each other; however, it wasn't their time. 

Instead they teased us, got everyone all riled up and then snatched it away.  They left the audience hungry and not in a good way either.   As you can tell by the craziness, they even left some people rabid.  

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Leah is pretty, but when you're standing next to CH and PT, that's not really a fair fight lol.

Not to be mean,but Leah ain't pretty,forget all the actresses in the same show and tvd world and she still doesn't look pretty,she looks 40.I am 80% sure she is lying about her age,there is no way in hell she is 24 lol.

I guess you're not keeping up with the interviews/spoilers crap if you think that Camille is going to be interesting,lol.Pleczilla called Camille the new Matt AND the new Elena,if that doesn't make you skeptical ,i don't know what will
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I've always said I think the writers like klaroline, it's the one time I don't roll my eyes when Plec is talking, but that being said, I do believe they'd drop it if the audience got into something else. I guess I'm just not bitter anymore since it's been 5 months and what are you gonna do? I bitch as much as the next person but I'm done feeling pissed about klaroline, I'm just excited for the show since I love klaus. And I actually liked the way klaroline ended, fanservice or not. They probably milked it on TVD for you incase the spinoff would crash, I can't stand Plec but I don't really feel betrayed about klaroline 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

They could have had their little romance and because she was still too young or because he had so many enemies to deal with, he could have compelled her to forget him, until their time was right. Gurl,No,lol.I don't understand why people think compulsion is romantic...its mind raping basically,its taking away her agency,taking away her right to make decisions about her own life + given Caroline's history,it would probably have left her traumatised,i'm glad it didn't happen that way.

Infact,despite them rushing KC,except for a couple of scenes,(i kno ur in love w/ me,biting and shit ) they were handeled perfectly...and the last scene*sighhhhh* left me swooning. They had the perfect ending,imo,even if they never happened in TO,i wouldn't have any regrets(okay one,we didn't get a kiss and sex scene but thats it lol) Anyone who expected something more to happen were just setting themselves up for disappointment,lol.I mean with a shit like this,if you don't handle them carefully,it could end up like DE,and who wants that.Ships like these need time to develop,since we didn't have that,we got the next best thing lol Also,the Klarofandom is ridic,i mean seriously,we got a pretty good arc,without either character being too OTT or OOC, (Klaus being delusional is different)what more do you want ?They rly should be counting their blessings that KC didn't end up like DE LOL.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Also,the Klarofandom is ridic,i mean seriously,we got a pretty good arc    

Right? LOL whenever I saw any of them whine in the tags "life is hard for us" I'm literally like are you effing serious here, it shouldn't have even continued after he killed carol, season 4 was delena and klaroline diaries. I completely get why they're upset about the 2 shows and I get the feeling of being led on all that time, but really what more do you want? If Klaus stayed in season 5 it would have been a joke.

Posted at
2425 posts

Ugh imdb is bugging me. Someone posted spoilers for S5 ep. 1 where Caroline and Elena are off to college and not knowing Bonnie's dead. Then someone else said Carelena are bad friends. I said you can't compare Caroline and Elena and Caroline's not a bad friend and all. And all of these Bonnie fans started coming in ranting about Caroline, that she uses Bonnie for magic (umm thats the triangle role) and allowed Tyler's friend to die (like that was to save elena and Tyler's friend =/= Caroline's friend). They even brought up killing those witches when they know it was to save their favorite character. Srsly where is this Caroline hate coming from? Yeah she's not perfect (but who is) but I feel like fans resent her for being JP's favorite and getting more ST than Bonnie and all these love interests after her.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Gayatri I didn't say Camille is interesting lol. I said she could be if written well. Which I doubt will happen, but its always a hope.  Anything is better than baby mama drama. 

Original concept for a show can change but "Cami" (lol even the shortened version of her name pissed me off) was part of the concept before Elijah and Rebekah were confirmed. She has a big role in the show and for JP part of that will undoubtedly be romantic and Klaus-centric. I'm just interested in how they plan on converting the audience.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I can't stand Plec but I don't really feel betrayed about klaroline 

Yeah, I'm surprised at how content I am with how their thing played out. As long as they don't do anything that destroys the feel of how they ended I'm happy.  
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@nic LOL,why do you still post at faildb ? That place is like the opposite of majority of the fandom,too many bonnie fans,Caroline/klaroline haters +Fuckwood fans,EWWWW.

@Char Gurl,you're the only one who uses my full name anymore,i'd almost forgotten what it was lol :D

Anyway,yeah,i was hoping for Camille to be interesting too,i've said it a couple of times before too,that if Camille is written in a intersting way + if the actress is fairly good,i might get into her and Klamille,but the more spoilers i see,the more i believe that Cami is a hopeless case.Plus her looks*sigh*never getting over that X(

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol your names is one of the few i do know.

But yeah, it looks as if the romance isn't going to be anything original.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad