Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

ITA, and like I said, it was clear that the Originals didn't belong in TVD in season 4. They weren't needed for any of the storylines, they were just 'there'. Klaus' only plot all year was his thing with Caroline, Rebekah and Elijah had no purpose at all, Kol only returned to die. And the characterization suffered as a result of the struggle to keep them in Mystic Falls: Rebekah randomly became Elena's bestie (wtf) and spent her days pinning over Matt out of all people, Elijah managed to get OOC after one single appearance, and let's not forget how Klaus had absolutely no reason to stay in MF after he got his body back yet he returned to check on...Tyler. L O L

The spinoff was a necessity at this point. I just wish Pleccy had come up with a better idea than a magical baby.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Btw, Funny thing. KCers now keep wishing that Plec had abandonned klaroline after the Christmas massacre, saying that if she had done that she would have been more honest to the fans and they wouldn't feel so used now. But I am absolutely certain that if she had ended it so early they would have moaned JUST AS MUCH. lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Honestly,it WOULD have been better that way lol.Caroline wouldn't have looked like a complete and absolute hypocrite then.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol do you lurk them all whining in the tags? Reviewscentral is the worst. They're not realistic when they're comparing KC to the spinoff, and while a baby may be stupid, the writing might have come up with even dumber loopholes for him if he stayed in season 5, because eventually they'd have to do more than keeping him in town for one reason.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@Flora I'm not an active user so lurking tags is all i do. Anti-tags too, cause I'm a masochist.

Reviewscentral is the worst.

Isn't she the one that keeps moaning about how Originals fans are abusive and treat poor KCers horribly? When 70% of the time it's the KC fandom that starts shit? She needs to get off the high horse and see reality as it is.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@Tri

I don't think Caroline came off that bad tbh. She still resisted Klaus, it took her ages to even warm up to him a tiny bit. She's nowhere near Elena's levels of character regression. And if you think about it, season 4 Caroline also had hypocritical moments outside of her interactions with Klaus so I wouldn't blame the ship as much as the overall writing.

But that's not the point, the crey part fo the KC fandom doesn't much care about the characters anyway. Their need to see thier ship happening is more important to them than Caroline or Klaus getting OOC. That's why they were all dreaming about KC sex in 418 even though it made ZERO sense in terms of the story lol.

So even if KC had stopped at Christmas, these people would still bitch about how Pleccy misled them with the triangle promos and the cute scenes and how the story was cut short and didn't lead anywhere and we never got closure (which at least we got now).

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol reviewcentral is a trip, everytime you disagree with her she makes another angry post to tag, and then private messages you. Dude klaroline is so far up her ass she thinks the entire world is against their fans. And the jomo shaming, check it out http://klarofanpedia.tumblr.com/post/58546001925/klaroline-h-how-to-calm-down-close-your-eyes-and-s

strange blog but nailed it 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO That blog is killing me, what the fuck is a klarotard?

I read a few posts and enjoyed them more than I should probably. 'Crybabycentral' LOL. He/she is right though, the only thing that's changed is the fandom's perspective towards the actor, not JM's attitude. Dude is as polite as ever and these bitches need to stop with their 'bitchmode' delusions and leave him alone. I sort of want Gillies to go on another anti-fandom rant and see all the creys break down again lol. Sorry to say that but they don't deserve much better.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL Flora, have you seen that anon ask about you?

http://klarofanpedia.tumblr.com/post/59598324143/what-do-you-think-about-the-blog-elenasteddy-its

I wonder who sent that, could it be one of you FF friends?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

OMFG,that blog Flora why didn't you tell me about it ? :O

@Patri She slut shamed Elena about banging Damon while fantasizing about Klaus.That is hypocisy.Plus the witch killing was done enitrely just to make Klaus look good,idk,if Klaus had stayed in MF for much longer i'm pretty sure they'd have completely ruined Caroline just like Elena.Besides,we shouldn't have to compare her to one of the worst characters in the show to see the regression.I agree though,she did do plenty of regressing on her own,Klaroline scenes were her only redeeming qualtiy.

I do see your point and i agree, but i meant storywise it would have made more sense,shippers be damned. lol
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad