Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL they didn't mention that blog on FF but I find it interesting that my blog is always listed under klaroline. Whoever sent those asks must be from tumblr though 

Posted at
2425 posts
Honestly I don't see how Caroline is as bad as or worse than Elena. I've been seeing that accusation lately and it's so unfounded. Caroline didn't sleep with Klaus. She constantly rejects him or uses him. Until she starts dating Klaus she can never be on the same level as Elena smh.
Posted at
2425 posts

And someone on imdb said Caroline's a bad friend for developing feelings for Klaus. WTF. Even if she did, she didn't act on them and you can't help who you fall for. I've never heard anything more stupid in my life. Since when is liking a bad person makes you a bad person? The heart wants what the heart wants.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol Caroline barely admitted to an attraction. forget about acting on it. Its part of what made KC what it was. 

But yeah, I can't comprehend a storyline involving Klaus where he's in an actual relationship. Don't get me wrong. I liked Caroline's 'oh all right, you can hang around me, but don't make a nuisance of yourself.'  It was fun and was the only genuine feeling I could see a female have towards Klaus. I thought, at most she'll touch him and tell him to rest in peace when he finally got blown to hell (pre spin-off release ofcourse). Then I thought at most he'll grow on her over a very very very long period of time. And from Klaus' end, with the way he compartmentalized everything, it was like finally there's a vampire who acts like one who'd been alive for a long time. I hope they maintain that with Originals. I would hate to see a girl actually date Klaus. It would seem very juvenile. No matter how they wrote or spun it.

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Well at least Caroline knows exactly what Klaus is, the good, the bad and the very ugly.  I just don't know what they are going to do with the, " I don't believe in evil" Miss Camille.   Wait until he starts killing off some of her friends, she is going to turn that thought process around, quick and in a hurry.   Unless the writers turn her into a vampire, how is that even going to work?  Klaus doesn't suffers vampire's remorse like Stefan.   He actually enjoys being what he is and when it comes to using humans for his needs, he has a, "who gives a crap" kind of attitude.  If he has to do a whole 180 to even be considered for Caroline, he's going to have to be spinning like a top to be with Camille.  

Posted at
Cooling

lmao they have stamps

Maybe they are the same people maintaining that review blog?

BRB will read some posts

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

lol I don't know who they are but their blog is entertaining and they make some good points about the fandom's delusions.

Did you guys see the season 5 poster?  Ehh. They always try so hard with the sexuality aspect of it (this year more than ever tbh). And at first glance I thought Matt was the lead, why the fuck do they have him front and center? If I show the pic to someone who isn't watching the show and tell them it's about a love triangle, they'd probably guess it's a triangle between Elena, Matt and Caroline with the way they're placed in the poster lol. Of course Bonnie and Tyler are barely visible, obvious symbolism trololol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

That is the ugliest poster they ever did lololololol, and I love all the new TO ones but they've made all the new shows have really nice promo pics. I laughed hard at Matt the most, died at Bonnie all the way in the far back, rme at Tyler, cringed at Damons nipples and Elenas dress, gosh I wish the reaction to that picture made them take it down, abc removed their OUAT one after fans kept complaining 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
lmao they have stamps  

And they're SOOOOOO accurate omfg

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

abc removed their OUAT one after fans kept complaining 

They did? I wasn't expecting that. But fans were right, those OUAT promo pics were the crappiest thing. They were even worse than CW stuff.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen much of the network's promo material this year but I LOVED the last TO poster (the one with the Originals' pic and Marcel sitting in front of it). It looked like actual effort was put into making it, which is very surprising for CW standards.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.