Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You're not missing much besides the portrait promo with marcel, there's individual pics of each cast member in front of the graveyard (where Camille looks 40 I'm sorry I won't stop bitching sachbblmvckjbgf)

Also there are promo shots in the previews of all the siblings together, then Marcel and Hayley. I rly don't think the witches and Camille are gonna be leads, just big supporting roles.

which is very surprising for CW standards.

because the show is probably priority. That blog I follow has inside sources and she kept saying they've been spending a lot of money on TO as if they're super confident (which might be bad tbh), but Klaus is the networks favourite TVD character according to the press, I think the presidents said it themselves so they're probably just blowing more than they should on it. But it's not surprising to me since they know they need to sell it better so they can distract fans from that stupid plot twist 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Yeah, I remember the CW president fangirling over Klaus at some event right after the spinoff idea got announced. He is a big fan, for sure.

I understand why the executives count on TO, they have some great characters, some great actors and an existing fanbase. But they also have some really screwed up writing and a plot twist that was as controversial as it gets with lots of negative press. They obviously feel very confident about the show, given that instead of pairing it up with TVD they decided it could hold its own in the most competitive timeslot of the whole season. But their confidence isn't realistic IMO.

I'm not saying TO will be a failure, but there's no way it will be as successful as TVD was at its prime. In fact, I 'm sure that even in its 5th season and after a tremendous loss of quality and some extremely crappy writing, TVD will still be way more popular.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The WB president stans him too. Until I see a less crazy plot I don't see it having 5 seasons, but I was reading new baby scoops and they all scream hoax to me, I don't know why else ET would say the "impending arrival" was so too big for them to say much. I don't think the species is a big deal unless it's like a time bomb

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

The WB president should have offered JM a movie role and save him from this misery lol.

Idk, I may be way off but right now I don't see TO lasting more than 2 seasons. Perhaps all the tumblr negativity has affected me, but I'm getting some ugly vibes. People in the fandom keep moaning, every review that comes out is trashing the show, the competition (SHIELD) is getting crazy hype...things don't look so bright.

On the other hand, after watching people on tumblr moan all summer about how they're done with TVD and not watching any more, I saw today that one of the dozen different versions of the new poster already has like 5000 notes (and mayby it's not even the most popular version). So no matter how 'done' the fans claim to be, they're still involved in the fandom. lol

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

And I hope the bb is a hoax becauce that's the only way I can watch without wanting to claw my eyes every three minutes.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Y'all are such debbie downers.sigh.I,for one,am excited about the baby,i mean so many ways to go,what if its some kind of weirdass half grown monster ?,that'd be cooler than a time bomb~Also,y'all seem to be forgetting,that the online community forms only a small part of the fanbase,half of which don't even figure in the ratings.Lots of casual viewers are just going to be ambivalent about it.Besides this is the CW,i wouldn't be surprised if this show too ended up with 6+ seasons,i mean lamer shows have,whats stopping TO.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The likes for the Facebook page are pretty big, and it's a new show so I don't really take the TVD comparisons into account, even if the characters are well known. I don't visit anti tags, but the main one is pretty decent, and while I think everyone is bitter about the baby, personally I think most groupies are looking past it and still watching, it's the shippers who keep crying "nope" the most. Shield isn't really any different, they made Whedon redo some of the scripts because the recent episodes sucked, and his fanboys never really saved half of his shows from cancellation, the reviews said that Shield may desperately need a superhero, since no one will recognise the cast. I do think there's still competition though

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Besides this is the CW,i wouldn't be surprised if this show too ended up with 6+ seasons,i mean lamer shows have,whats stopping TO.

Tri STOP. This is the stuff of nightmares. lol

Idk, I'm ambivalent about it. On one hand, I like the cast so I don't want the show to be a total failure for their sake. On the other hand, I like the cast so I don't want to see them waste half a decade of their lives on a Julie Plec trainwreck.

Sophie's choice tbh.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Tri is Miley Cyrus, she can't staph 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO

and this is how I'll remember Tri from now on.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.