Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Yeah, if you're a seriouzz reviewer CW is poison, everything on the network is considered low quality. They make fun of all CW shows basically.

I haven't watched Sleepy Hollow yet but I'm reading good things so I will try and catch a rerun. I have no idea about TO's ratings, I think it will be lower than VD's but I can't predict much else. I don't think they promote PT too heavily tbh. In fact Marcel who is also not an Original has gotten twice as much promo time. I'd like to get a bit more of Rebekeh though, right now it feels more like the Klaus/Marcel/Elijah show while I'd rather watch the Klaus/Rebekah/Elijah show.

I've seen a spoiler about a dance, but nothing indicating that Klaus and Camille dance. I'll reserve judgement because tumblr has a bad habit of twisting spoilers (still laughing at the fire spoiler for episode 3 lol). But there's not a more certain way to set Klamille up for failure than presenting it as Klaroline 2.0. Even Plec can't be that stupid (except she can).

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

For the masquerade dance everyone was seen on set but Camille and the witches, it doesn't mean they won't be there but yeah. And klamille is already doomed since Camille looks like his mom and because northklaroliners are almost as crazy as beleibers 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO northklaroliners. I liked your use of 'almost', that was very nice of you. :P

Poor Camille, i feel a bit bad but it's true that she looks oldish. Since Leah is 25 rignt now and looks 35, I wonder how old she will look if the show lasts 6 years like Tri wished the other day (lol as if). It will be ridiculous anyway, DG will be 43, CMD will be 40, JM will be 38. Perhaps Leah will still look 35? Or 50.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Well haha I said almost because I haven't seen them start cutting themselves. yet 

I think all of them will look older by then, and JM seems to look younger whenever he eats a cheeseburger for once. Idk if he quit smoking but everyone basically says that it ruined Ian. Lol save the environment my ass, throw those cancer sticks away and maybe things will get a little greener. Leah is asdhlnnlnccyh, every day on Skype I have ten minutes of rambling about her looks, Tri is going to kill me eventually.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

You can never tell with celebrities and smoking. They may be chain smokers or social smokers or pretend to have quitted while they still secretly smoke. They all try to hide it to be politically correct so you never really know. But Ian is killing me with his double standards, so much pretentiousness i can't.

I can't picture JM eating cheeseburgers tbh, his girlfriend is vegan and extremely passionate about animal rights. I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone vegeterian himself. Now that i think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason he lost all that weight, my cousin tried going vegan a few years ago and the transition was very difficult at first. Back on topic, IA that he looks younger when he's heavier and his face is fuller, but the idea of him and Daniel playing young immortals at their 40s is ridiculous either way.

Most of the TVD cast shows their age tbh, how the fuck did Roerig play a high schooler last year? Him and LP would make a good old-looking young couple lol. The only person who legit looked like he could be in high school was pre-steroids McQueen. And he is the youngest one in rl if I'm not mistaken.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Ehh that part about my cousin was probably tmi, right?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol nah it's fine, but yeah going vegan can get dangerous sometimes

I forgot how old Steven is but I thought he was actually older than a few of them. Ugh I officially hate Boerig thanks to that horrid front and center pose in the group pic. And I don't think whoever JM is dating would control his diet but I know he said (at CC I think), that his last project made him lose weight because he was playing a drug addict role, that was his answer when they asked him when klaus will be shirtless again, and now thanks to recent pics we know he's gained weight. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Ah you're right, I had forgotten about that movie he did.

Ugh I officially hate Boerig thanks to that horrid front and center pose in the group pic.

Well, after that gif of him and Plec, what did you expect? lol It's hilarious, Ian is sitting alone in the corner while Roerig and his manboobs take the spotlight.

Why did I have to remember about that nasty gif, I'm getting nightmares tonight FML.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Everyone has been laughing at the spoilers about him, they expect us to believe he's getting a big arc? But I'm not that surprised because he will probably be their next secondary thing to write about since Originals are gone, and they'd obviously prefer to write for him instead of Tyler 

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

There is an article over on Wiki speculating that Caroline and Tyler might breakup due to Caroline cheating on him with Jesse, while she is drunk at some party.  Then it went on to say some BS about their love conquering all. What do you ladies think?  Yeah or Nay?? 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.