Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

I kind of wish Klaus would write some KC smut so atleast we'd see how it'd go down if it were to happen. you know, like how Dan in GG wrote that love scene in his novel.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I don't think nic posted that spoiler, it's from marisol. LOL now nic isn't the only one who lurks the cray wiki site 

Oops sorry, I just read the wiki part real fast and my mind immediately went to nic since she's the one who wanders around those terrible sites usually lol. My mistake!

I kind of wish Klaus would write some KC smut so atleast we'd see how it'd go down if it were to happen. you know, like how Dan in GG wrote that love scene in his novel.

LMAO Did I just read that? Klaus and Dan would be great friends tbh, they're both sociopaths. I'm still not over that GG ending and the utterly ridiculous twist. Although that twist would probably make for a hilarious rewatch now lol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

We're more likely to see Klaus paint it tbh,he doesn't seem much of a writer,even if he does have a way with the words,sigh,my psychopath bby <3

with Matt up front and centre in the promos i wouldn't be surprised if there's some more Elena/Matt/Caroline feels. they touched on it this past season, like in between the lines. When Caroline turned Matt dumped her, but when Elena turned he encouraged her to feed from him. i was just like oh no he didn't.

Gurl don't even.Even fucking Marowood is better than anything involving Elena,cos the bitch always comes on top,even if she shouldn't.I don' want Caroline coming second to that trailer trash hobo again.Then again,come  to think about it,i would LOVE a Matt-Elena-Damon triangle.I'd LOVE to see how bitchelena would handle that LOL..ooh,Damon don't kill Matt,he only tried to lift my school bag lmfaooo.How epic would it be,if bitchlena dumped Damon for Matt though,Klaus' prediction would come true lmfao

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

All I want is for Caroline to get out of that two bit town, far far away from Elena and her little ménage de trois.  Ticks me off to no end, that the writers keep holding her back.  Caroline and Katherine, are the only interesting characters left on that show.  They should spin those two off to their own show, The Vamp and the Tramp. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO I'm dying at this spoilery quote I just saw in FF:

"Matt's got a good story line this year. It begins with a steamy, sexy tryst in Prague, and just goes from there. Our little Matty boy had a good summer"

So Matt's big storyline this year will be the great summer he had? Are we going to be getting flashbacks of that all season long? It sounds a bit like Tyler's *big* storyline in the beginning of season 4, you know, the 1 episode that Klaus borrowed his body lol.

Also, Matt and 'steamy, sexy trysts' in the same sentence don't go well for me. Eww, nobody wants to see his stiff ass trying to be sexy.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah Caro should leave town but I have no idea what story she'd have, she doesn't have one in town and probably won't have one if she left. That's why I don't get giddy about the thought of crossovers or transferring, what role would she really have? And who wants to be a love interest for 4 to 5 more years?

my mind immediately went to nic since she's the one who wanders around those terrible sites usually lol. My mistake!    

LOL GURL PLS, I died bc it's so true. It's funny bc I always laugh that Niccy hate-reads and then Tri was pointing it out last night when I kept reading shitty ass fics 

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts
Yeah Caro should leave town but I have no idea what story she'd have, she doesn't have one in town and probably won't have one if she left. That's why I don't get giddy about the thought of crossovers or transferring, what role would she really have? And who wants to be a love interest for 4 to 5 more years?     The writers get paid thousands of dollars to come up with stories, if they can get PT on a show that she doesn't belong on, they can find a way to get Candice on.  She doesn't have to be a love interest yet.  The could kill off Liz, and she an go trace her roots back to Louisiana.  Do we even know anything about Caroline's family, other than her mom is a cop and her dad was gay?  All these families have some kind of supernatural connection.  What if her ancestors were witches or banshees, that one is hot right now and we all know how Plec likes to (cough ) borrow (cough) from other shows.       If they insist of keeping Tyler, ship his ass to NOLA, where he is working with a werewolves to bring Klaus down next season.  Honestly, how long can they do the whole fighting Marcel business?  Tyler actually has chemistry with Hayley, so they could do that square again and it would make sense given all their history.  Caroline goes to find Tyler, who has gone missing and she reconnects with Klaus or even Marcel, because unlike Jesse, that one is a fine ass MoFo.  They could even whip out that the baby really belongs to Tyler, ouch didn't see that one coming.  Now history repeats itself, because how does Klaus deal with a kid that he thought was his and now isn't?  Etc etc....     Plus, this show shouldn't last more than 3 seasons.  It is ridiculous, that all these talented people, except you PT, give their best years to the CW.   
Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Is there an edit button?  Please excuse the grammatical errors, I was writing this quickly.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
It is ridiculous, that all these talented people, except you PT, give their best years to the CW    

LOL GURL. They're not all talented but yeah TO has three leads who will make her stand out badly unless she improves.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

she reconnects with Klaus or even Marcel, because unlike Jesse, that one is a fine ass MoFo.  They could even whip out that the baby really belongs to Tyler, ouch didn't see that one coming.  Now history repeats itself, because how does Klaus deal with a kid that he thought was his and now isn't?

all of the above. I like the way you think.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.