Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

oh,Damon don't kill Matt,he only tried to lift my school bag

lol didn't Damon try to kill Matt once or twice? For that matter, didn't Stefan also? Poor Matt. Atleast he gets to boink Rebekah in Prague. They did go away together right? Sometimes I want to punch JP. After the jacket scene in dangerous liasions (and additional feels), she's going to relegate them to off-screen hookups. And instead we have yet more screentime given to Forwood. ugh
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't get why the forwood reunion still makes people groan, when the writers lack interest as much as the fans do. Just because they had a few promising spoilers for their 6 fans? That's what happens every year before a season premiere, that ship has a honeymoon phase every fall, only to drop by the spring 

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

Yeah, but that still is 3 months of having to endure poor Caroline playing the Stepford girlfriend.  

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Ugh Matt. I'm not a fan of the way he treated Rebekah for nearly two seasons. Also he's boring and she deserves better. And I thought Claire had better chemistry with both PW and IS tham ZR, but Roerig can't act to save his life so perhaps that's the problem?

I don't get why the forwood reunion still makes people groan, when the writers lack interest as much as the fans do.

LOL For real. I know a couple of Forwood fans got excited, but those of them who have a brain (the other 4 remaining fans that is) know better. After the way Dries wrote Forwood in season 4 and her fangirling over Klaroline at Comic Con, why would anyone believe her when she says they're still rooting for TC? They hyped them at the beginning of season 4 as well and all we got was a ridiculous 'grief sex' scene that turned people off and then all they did was fight, lie to each other and spend time with Klaus/Hayley. It couldn't be more obvious that the writers don't give a shit.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Yeah, but that still is 3 months of having to endure poor Caroline playing the Stepford girlfriend.   Well I should feel pretty lucky since I won't be watching S5 lol. At least you'll get a Klaus reference, Tyler's gonna bring it up since he won't like the way his freedom was arranged.     It couldn't be more obvious that the writers don't give a shit.

They actually had me fooled during the first half of S4, because before the premiere the spoilers were all "epic/true love yada yada", and then after seeing the way Klaus was tricked too easily, I was pretty convinced at that point. Then suddenly Tyler started throwing glass, which was clearly a contrived way to make him look bad, and then Caroline was getting called out on her double standards, so then slowly I started to see that the writers didn't give any fucks and were leaning more towards KC. 4x13 and 14 is where it became super obvious, and this was amusing because around the time these two aired, the FF forwood fans who were cocky as hell for 6 months began to have emotional breakdowns. KC was fanservice but also a benefit for the writers since it not only gave Klaus something to do but gave them another way to ignore Tyler. Now in S5 it will be hard to ignore him, they'll either be forced to give a shit and write something or they'll 180 his personality so that way the next breakup will have an excuse.    
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Yeah, it all went downhill for forwood fans since 406.

First the glass throwing. Then 407 where we are told that Caroline totes loves Tyler and is only using Klaus, yet she spends the entire episode being all cute with him while her and Tyler don't even exchange a glance. Then TyTy supposedly saves her from the hybrids in 408, which would be a great opportunity for some 'epic' forwood scenes (the hero/savior stuff Pleccy usually loves) but we got nothing. They barely interacted and Tyler had scenes with Elena instead lol. And then Klaus killed Carol, an event that naturally would and should cause the end of klaroline, yet the writers managed to use that to boost KC and send Tyler away. Obvious shit is obvious. 413 and 414 were just the kiss of death for anyone who still thought forwood was relevant.

Although I suppose most of them were celebrating midway through 413, while KCers were one step away from commiting suicide LMAO. Dries trolled us all with that one.

As for season 5, they'll just send Tyler away again. Pfff.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Although I suppose most of them were celebrating midway through 413, while KCers were one step away from commiting suicide LMAO. Dries trolled us all with that one.

I wasn't online when 413 aired, but my friend kept texting me while I was in class and she said tumblr basically exploded. 414 was troll heaven for me because everyone on FF had already guessed that the"extended absence" spoiler would be Tyler. Look I may be cocky but I'm not delusional cocky, which was exactly the case with fuckles who kept demanding that we find proof it would be Tyler who leaves, then once it happened she made the longest farewell post ever (which was funny bc she still stayed for 6 more pages to fight with us). Then posterity was telling me to read the gold in TC thread and then this became a weekly routine:

mwahahahahahahahaha. I don't know what Dries could do about klaroline when they aren't in the same town, I try to believe that she's unbiased but then I just remember the fact that a big forwood moment had to end with Klaus (selflessly) giving Tyler five seconds to leave.

Now, me and Tri were discussing the other day that Caroline did not really seem all that into Tyler even when they were dating, or even before he was sired. She obviously liked him to an extent, but it felt one sided on his part because he was the only making the effort. On her birthday she appeared more upset about being undead than the breakup, and was willing to even accept they "weren't meant to be together" (her words). Then suddenly her dance with Klaus created a 180, and her obsessive whiny horny voicemailing phase became consistent ever since. They may have had longer build up, but forwood is as contrived as klaroline.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
As for season 5, they'll just send Tyler away again. Pfff. But how much of that is Trevino going to take? I remember last month or so Dries tweeted that she saw him at the writers office, and said "he can act, AND make cookies??!!" and I was like, does this mean you'll stop writing him off lmao.
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

Flora that's what I'm saying. They're repetative and its annoying. Instead of resolving it the writers try to channel tension they don't even beleive in themselves. The triangle this past season was laughable. I guess it could be worse though. They could give Tyler another pack lol. Poor Trevino.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

They keep up with it because they can't find or care to write more material for either of them. At least I'll get a good laugh at entire fandom yawning at the reunion 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.