Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Marisol40
73 posts

Yeah, on two shows, because I really think that ghost is going to haunt both shows. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I thought they wouldn't kill him off because of his contract, but that shouldn't stop them right? Now, when season 4 finished the first answer they gave about Tyler was "he's still under contract", not "we'd love to bring him back" or any other hint of enthusiasm. An answer like that just gives away that they feel obligated to keep him around, and probably for Caroline's benefit since her role isn't that big in the other characters storylines.     What problems do you think the spinoff is going to create for Dries???      Shipping, because it's her middle name. She blatantly said last year that she only cares about writing the romance. It's even harder to do this when her favourite has a long distance relationship, and I can't really tell what side she's on for the triangle. I would say DE but the new SE spoilers sounds like a big laugh in your face. 
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Not sure how their contractual obligations work, but Sara Canning had a 6 year contact too and that didn't stop them from writing her off.

the new SE spoilers sounds like a big laugh in your face. 

LMAO You mean the ~cosmic connection~ stuff? What even.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah see if they're not killing him off then it's obvious they want him around for conveniences. Yeah there was a new Ian interview up today that even said their connection is mythological lmao. I should lurk those DE stan blogs 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

They obviously needed some supernatural way to bring SE back together after the season 4 fuckery.

Just like they needed a sirebond to make Elena pick Damon in the first place.

What a mess.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Marisol OMFG,YAY,I can just tell we both are gonna have a ball mindlessly hating on Tyler here,these bitchez just wannabe logical.meh.We're bffs from now on.OTP. � � �

Btw,call me Tri,since we're bffs and all ;)

I just hope the Liz death rumours are true since maybe I'll see Caroline pop that damn bubble, since they only keep bringing Tyler back for her. But hey his friends are still there unless the writers pretend he wasn't tight with Jeremy and Matt again

I don't know where you've been reading these rumors but if they're true then YAY,i've actually been rooting for Liz's death from the past whole season,even when you were quite against the idea(yeah i remember).Caroline needs to get darker,more maturerer and if anything,this is the window.I hope,if they do kill off Liz,they cash in on this opportunity instead of wasting it like they did on Elena

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

They obviously needed some supernatural way to bring SE back together after the season 4 fuckery.

True,because it wouldn't make any sense for Elena to dump Damon now,bc she did accept him knowing what a monster he is and even acknowledging that it was the worst decision of her life and she'd probably end up regretting it.lol.Neither would  it make any sense for Stefan to accept her after the way she treated him(but he doesn't have any self respect,so i'll just let it go).So how do we make SE happen again?,lo and behold another cosmic connection~This shit show,smh,i'm just glad they didn't make Fuckwood have any cosmic connection but lbr,that probably would be an improvement,atleast it would explain,why Caroline found Tyler's tiny dick so interesting again

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
these bitchez just wannabe logical.meh. BITCH I would not be a good friend if I lied to you and said he's going to die, to be honest, if that happened it would cheapen KC. If Klaus is  going to be her last then I think it'd be best to not make a forced reason for that, choosing Klaus won't appear genuine if Tyler dies, although this isn't directed to you since you want Tyler death more than you want klaroline, oh shit I'm being logical again, SUCK ITTTTT. We're bffs from now on.OTP. â�¤ â�¤ â�¤     BITCH goodbye 
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The Liz rumours came from everywhere sort of, because of filming, I mean the actress writing for TO doesnt mean Liz has to die, but it would (arguably) be good to see Caroline snap for once. And I'm not a fan of dark Caro but most of her stans are rooting for that lately. I just want to see her snap, not start a blood bath 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

You're right,idgaf about Klaroline as long as Tyler dies,and believe what you want,but KC connection is going to cheapen sooner or later,ala,DE-SE,thats just how Pleccy rolls.All Tyler's death will do,is rush it a bit.lol and it will STILL be better than ~sire bonds and cosmic connections~

BITCH goodbye 

Well,someone's jelly. :P.I didn't say i was abandoning you though :/.You can love two people at one time.Just ask Bella,Elena

And I'm not a fan of dark Caro but most of her stans are rooting for that lately. I just want to see her snap, not start a blood bath 

Thats what most peoples idea is of dark Caroline.No one really wants to go her all ripper mode.That might have been fun in s3(Although,i was against it atm) but now its just done to death and a total fail nevertheless

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.