Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Isn't the bad news that Tyler leaves her a voicemail but not there in person?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

No, that was the "good news"

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Dumb question time: what is a panini press?

Posted at
Cooling

courtesy of FF:

Panini's are like flat bread sandwiches. Cause that's important for a vampire to take to college. Glad they mentioned it. Here:

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

A toaster for sandwiches. Every Caroline spoiler makes me want to throw something. they got rid of a few characters and now they're still going to do little shit with her 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

loooool Flora are you serious?

So basically we got a spoiler saying "Caroline is soooo awesome, she brings a toaster at college, it'so exciting!!!!". As a Caroline fan that's what they think will get me excited? Really? REALLY? What the fuck is wrong with these people.

Tbh out of all the spoilers we've gotten for both shows, the only thing that's got me curious is the supposed shocking TO ending. Everything else is blah, blah, blah, same old shit.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Well if there's nothing good for her fans then they have to come up with something to tell you. And I'm not sure how many of her fans will care about her crying for Tyler to come back. 

Juliette said she needed two days to process after seeing the TO ending. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol Candice 180s back and forth on klaroline, I guess it just depends on her mood.

http://m.etonline.com/tv/138730_Candice_Accola_The_Vampire_Diaries_Season_5_Interview/index.html

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

^^. I know that drives me crazy.  I guess she figured out that her character isn't going to be doing a damn thing this season and ThE Originals isn't looking too bad now.  I just read that someone said Candice adamantly refused to go to TO.  Honestly, I don't think she was even asked.  

Posted at
Marisol40
73 posts

What the heck does sent for Post Moderation mean?  

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.