Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

If she didn't know that TVD was going downhill and her only relevant contribution ended in season 3 then she is an actress on crazy crack. TO has nothing for her either.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
 I just read that someone said Candice adamantly refused to go to TO. 

Lol no she didn't. I don't even think she was asked, the staff confirmed they talked to her, but still. If she had a yes or no answer to it, I doubt it would be revealed this early. when they sign contracts it usually stays underground until they decide to tell the press. That's what happened with Claire on TO and Phoebe even signed for that last year in July, while no one had a clue until January. Post sent for moderation is annoying, just make sure your posts don't have anything that looks spammy

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@Marisol

The moderation thing is just an annoying problem this board has sometimes. I don't think we've figured out what causes it yet.

Lol no she didn't. I don't even think she was asked, the staff confirmed they talked to her, but still.

Pleccy said that she talked to her about the possibility of crossovers, I don't think they ever talked about adding her to the cast full time. I'm pretty sure they didn't ask her in he first place, I mean since the spinoff got announced Plec keeps talking about the importance of Caroline toasting paninis in Mystic Falls.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,i used to get that post moderation shit all the time when i was new.Esp with long ass posts.sigh.Then it stopped all of a sudeen for some reason.I still don't know why that happened.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
*Sudden
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

^^This.

I used to get it all the time up until a few months ago. Then it suddenly stopped without me changing anything. This board is such a fail sometimes.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
LOL,Remember when it transported us to someone else's profile.I had to stop posting for a couple of days lmfao.This forum,sigh.Someone needs to update it.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Oh yeah, someone got BN's account and started trolling with it. We never found out who it was but Glenna was my first guess LMAO

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I think BR was transported to his account but i don't remember her actually posting anything.She did say,she should've trolled lol.I got transported to Glenna's account lmfao.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Someone else had BN since they made funny posts with it lmao 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.