Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Flora feel free to come back with a 'best of' collection.

Posted at
2425 posts

Joseph Morgan visits imdb. That's awesome.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

For the ratings and reviews, bless his soul if he clicked on the message board. Although imdb is so anti-majority and tends to praise everything that most online fans hate.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I hope he only reads reviews, boards won't be good for his confidence (or his sanity, for that matter). But it's like Flora said, imdb (and ONTD, I would add) are the center of unpopular opinions lol.

Btw where's my Forwood report, I need to find out how freckles is dealing with life. YOU BETTER WORK BITCH.

Posted at
2425 posts

That's true. On imdb, Tyler and Matt are praised lol. And is anyone surprised by the decent ratings for TO and it's a rerun? I think it will last 4-5 seasons.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

boards won't be good for his confidence (or his sanity, for that matter).

that's the same for every actor esp on TVD, lol I'd kill to see Ian and Ninas reactions to fanforum. But tbh, the spoiler board is really the only cynical part of that place.

(and ONTD, I would add)   dude that place is a trip, I lurked for 3 minutes and ran away. There was one anon who went on a rant about his lips or something. Lmfao   And is anyone surprised by the decent ratings for TO and it's a rerun? I'm not rly surprised but I think it will go down, they say it made about the same as Arrow averages and even getting lower won't be a big deal.
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I was a bit surprised tbh, I was expecting a total fail (lol I'm such a positive person). Still, the majority of new shows tend to go down after their premiere.

But TO is a special case because the second episode will air on a different night and a different timeslot, so we have absolutely no idea how it wil fare.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Ok guys. Basically Elena and her holiness kept making swipes at Tyler by rubbing it in Caroline's face that Tyler hasn't called or "shown any interest." Nothing unusual there with her bitchy behavior.

It can be a good storyline, for real. Seriously, now that Klaus is gone, I wanna see how invested they are in them.

Elena's a bad friend.

Now that Klaus is gone it's time to start rebuilding what was once good about this show. And doing better by Forwood would be a good start.

It's awful. It's not good at all (lol they're talking about the veil poster)

She has college, he has the werewolves responsability. And honestly, I never thought Tyler was the college guy.   LOL.

Tyler & Caroline seems to wear a dark veil, OTOH Jeremy and Matt wear a white one. I don't really know what the meaning could be, but if TC are the ones with the dark veil, I'll like it

I don't care about the veils.

Kat said werewolves are back? Yes! *Tries not to get excited about a possible Tyler/werewolves plot*

I seriously need to know how long we need to wait, and Caroline as well, to get Tyler back.

I'm so afraid it's going to be like "watch us make Caroline and Tyler's relationship fall apart so we can make the worst mistake in the history of television and force Klaroline upon the world."

Awww, so excited about this. Voicemails is their thing.

Pretty much Candice told us Tyler & Caroline are true love for her

I've always thought the dynamic between Tyler and Damon was interesting. ummm.

Bring Tyler back Julie flop

Clearly, it's gonna be a very romantic moment for Forwood. And I think Tyler's gonna come back like a boss.

Anyway, I think that if the writers weren't invested in them, they wouldn't make Tyler come back and write a storyline at all.  <--- omg STAPH.

There is more but I will kill myself going further.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Flora you're a hero, I <3 you to infinity. I hope most of your brain cells survived while trying to read that thread, I know it's a tough task.

My favorite:

now that Klaus is gone, I wanna see how invested they are in them.

LMFAO Everyone with an I.Q. over 20 can tell by now how invested the writers are. I thought it was pretty clear last season: they don't care. at. all.

"now that Klaus is gone"...you've got Jessie. And potentially Stefan. And who knows? Mayby even Klaus! LOL

Gotta love how they're still scared of KC even though the enemy is on a different show now.

Also, It's killing me how they're clinging to Candice even though all she said during the preseason promotion was that Forwood was a highschool relationship and most of those don't last through college. Like wtf did these lunatics read?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

mwahahaha I lost so much patience after the last page, you're welcome ♥

LMFAO Everyone with an I.Q. over 20 can tell by now how invested the writers are. I thought it was pretty clear last season: they don't care. at. all.

How hard is it to realize that Klaus was never the problem. If anything, fanservice for klaroline gave them the benefit of getting rid of Tyler like they usually do. It was good for shippers and for the writers too, a win-win.   Like wtf did these lunatics read?     I haven't seen her say anything promising other than "she's not giving up", and I don't get why the college vs high school talk makes them confident, that just gives it away that forwood started and ended in high school, that was the vibe I got from Candice.   Gotta love how they're still scared of KC even though the enemy is on a different show now.     The K word is brought up in like every page, and the mods jump in and tell them to knock it off. But freckles thought a KCer was lurking to tattle on them, so the mod was like "no actually I just read the thread so cut it out" lmao.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.