Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
1565 posts
Amie

Thoughts -

TVD - I still can't get the image of the lux dorm room Caroline and Elena got at colleger. But then again, I still can't believe these girls even got to college, well, Elena at least...also, why is Elena so tanned? Matt had a 3some, you go boy!

TO - fuck Klaus for daggering Elijah again....geezus, is one episode of Elijah's voiceovers and him working his Don Draper best looks too much to ask for? Bring back my baby!

Also, Hayley's bastard is lucky at least on two accounts - the baby will have an awesome uncle and auntie in Elijah and Becks, stylish and cool) 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Whateva Amie my wolf is still awesome  

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Meh, from what I've been reading it seems like they only daggered him because DG had obligations elsewhere. And we know he'll be back by episode 3, nbd.

I know Elijah's intentions were good but he was so delusional about the whole thing, perhaps getting daggered may help him see things more clearly.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Look Flora, new pictures of your fave!

I found it on Juliete's blog and couldn't help myself LOL.

Also, wtf happened to Ariel? I hadn't checked her blog in a while and almost got blind by the insane amounts of Steroline in it...when did her priorities go so wrong?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

lol I saw that, she looks okay there but makeup can do wonders. Sadly it still didn't make her look any younger.

I hadn't checked her blog in a while and almost got blind by the insane amounts of Steroline in it...when did her priorities go so wrong? She's so 180 with shipping. One day it's steroline, next day her new url is forwoodepiclove, then she loses 40 followers after pic spamming Klaulena. I haven't talked her to her in forever tho and she dies on skype. I always thought she's cray but half of the stuff she spams is just to troll.
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL I didn't know she had gone through a Forwood phase too, but I remember seeing a bunch of Klalena edits on her blog once, that shit was weird.

I was bored today so I spent the morning stalking random blogs including a couple of klebekah fans who were very funny, although I couldn't tell if they were trying to be funny or they were serious with that stuff. But tumblr bores me now, I don't see much point in looking at other people's posts. Mayby I should get an FF account, idk.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol FF is fun, I totally ditched tumblr for it and my followers noticed since some of them left anon complaints in my inbox. The TO S&S is getting as rowdy as TVDs now lul, a bitter Camille stan made a breakdown in front of everyone 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

dude the spam. every premiere

Posted at
2425 posts

Lol I posted a gif of klaus bitchslapping Elena months ago and now a bunch of Klena fans reblogged it tagging 'same' and 'I still ship them.' Guess they didn't sense my sarcasm when I wrote My favorite ship.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Well gee, if they're dumb enough to ship it, then they're dumb enough to not detect sarcasm. I don't see the point of trolling minority shippers, despite my amusement with TC fans but that's different 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad