Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
For someone that supposedly is so unique, he sure thinks that alot of people are like him.  

Lol Stefan, Caroline, even Damon. He loves doing that.

It's obvious these people are setting up Klayley

I don't think so, really. It wouldn't make sense if they didn't grow on each other eventually. But people are jumping the gun just because they're starting to get along.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I'm starting to understand where the shippers come from.

I swear, JM gets in everyones personal space but with Claire it just stands out, I wonder if it's even intentional. And I only think Plecs tweet was in reference to the shippers because they have always called klebekah the lannister twins.
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

"we're the same, Caroline"

LOL I didn't even remember that line. I guess it never really stood out as a big klaroline moment for me. Didn't he say the same thing to Stefan too? Nbd.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

It's obvious these people are setting up Klayley, after it was denied by everyone and their mother, so that grates as well.   

I really don't think so tbh. They're just slowing pushing them in the same team, which was to be expected. I don't get why everyone jumps into romance conclusions just because Klaus and Hayley breath the same air. There were no romantic hints or even effort to create that kind of chemistry in their scenes. Like none. Zero. Nada. But he is going to interact with her, there's no other option. They're having a fake child together after all.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It stood out to me, he's said it to Damon and Stefan but the design of the whole scene with Caroline made it stand out. Plus her response was different, compared to everyone else who went "whatever" when he spouted that to them.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol the way he got mad at Hayley and Bekah was hot

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I swear, JM gets in everyones personal space but with Claire it just stands out, I wonder if it's even intentional.

Either way, he needs to tone it down, otherwise viewers will end up shipping that instead of Rebel or Klamille or whatever else the writers are trying to sell to us LOL.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I dunno, it could get as big as klefan did, where the actors acknowledged the fandom but laughed it off. And the confirmed triangle with marcel and two blondes will go nowhere, I know Plecs shows rely on shippers but the only one I think that viewers will like is haylijah. 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

You may be right, cause I'm actually more intrigued by haylijah than any of the other potential ships we have now (and I don't even like Hayley lol).

Out of all the love triangles Plec could go for, Rebekah/Marcel/Camille is probably the most harmless one. But it's still ridiculous to put The Queen in a triangle with a basic 40 year old human schoolteacher look-alike on the other side. How is it even a legit triangle, there's no competition.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It's not even about competition when Camille has no interest in marcel. But even if that changes she might still be influenced off compulsion. Hayley is likeable around Elijah, she's okay around Rebekah too. With klaus or by herself it's either bearable or annoying 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad