Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

LMAO I swear, if I see anyone who watched the TVD shitfest tonight say that they loved it, I will smack them in the face. 

That was hilarious in the worst way possible.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Also, how much bad acting is too much bad acting?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I never laughed so hard at TVD in my life. And LOL @ tumblr screaming they miss originals 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL @ tumblr screaming they miss originals 

LMFAO They did? Can't say I'm surprised.

Although I did see someone after the episode ending saying that  TO is lame and TVD is so much better with darker villains like Silas and Quesadilla. She sounded pressed though, WTF does TO have to do with TVD's lack of quality? They can both be baddly written you know, it doesn't have to be exclusive lol.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

*badly

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol some noob just got trolled hard for saying the ep was impressive and blew her mind. These DE fans on ff I swear. And yeah I don't get why some fans are bitter with TOs success, I thought it was only klaroliners 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Why does CW use Camille in all the promotional stuff for the next TO episode? There are a million promo pics of her released and she gets TWO sneek peaks too? Do the lunatics in CW think she's popular or that people watch the show for her? LOL

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't mind her being promoted for this ep, it's supposed to reveal her backstory (as well as Davinas which everyone is more excited for), and I think the more they promote her the more they'll notice that no one gives a shit. Especially with the actress tweeting an "I'm old deal with it" hat, meaning she's already noticing hate, they can blow off angry shippers all they want, but the less Camille gets a legitimate fanbase, the faster they'll have to get rid of her. Mwahaha 

Posted at
2425 posts

"I'm old deal with it"

lmao. Does she go on this board?

Posted at
2425 posts

argh iMDB is so frustrating. I'm having an argument with a Forwood fan. She said Caroline shouldn't go to TO because all she will be is Klaus' LI and that ruined her in S4.  I told her that she was hypocritical since Caroline's life revolved around Tyler ever since they hooked up and she was like you don't know what hypocritical means. Why are TC fans so retarded sometimes. And why do they always say that S4's focus on KC ruined Caroline and made her selfish to her friends, Tyler, etc. Did they forget Caroline ignored Bonnie to bang Tyler?

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.