Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
The thing is, I don't think the writers break up the couples after being aware that they're boring the majority, but judging from their interviews and watching Tyler's new SL, I got the impression they're just as bored with those 2 as we are. Unless Tyler makes all the hybrids leave town, (which wouldn't be hard to track down), I don't see how them all getting unsired will "take this guy down" lol? The only options are white oak stake and dessication spell.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^Omg this.i just can't tolerate Tyler anymore,he is the most worthless character on TVD right now and the worst part is that they're trying to make him some kind of hero.atleast Matt admits he is useless.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The only options are white oak stake and dessication spell.

Its annoying the fuck out of me that nobody seems to care about that damn stake.like it could end your life why not take it back.

Posted at
Cooling

atleast Matt admits he is useless.

lmao.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
when I was watching the scene with Hayley and that hybrid (Kim?), Tyler walked in. And my friend was like "this scene was interesting until the forehead walked in." LOL RUDE, he said he looked like a codelyoko character
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

this scene was interesting until the forehead walked inLMAO!so true.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Why was Hayley so compassionate to Chris and Nate, but such a bitch to Kimberly? I rly don't see how she saved Tyler's life if all she does is stand in a corner and say "gogogogogogo my gramps does better pushups den u"
Posted at
Cooling

she only likes male hybrids, she's a tomboy. lmao

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
She's unsiring them for Shane lmao, that's the only thing that slightly freaked me out, because for once it made the hybrids almost seem relevant.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Hahaha you guys are being hilarious. If they do the white oak stake thing then it means everyone in Klaus' bloodline will die including Tyler. And the dessication is just so meeh if they do it again. The only thing would be to 'invent' a spell that seals the werewolve side/vampire side of Klaus so he is left an ordinary vampire or werewolve. I seriously don't know how they plan doing a number on Klaus knowing they will all die if they kill him.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad