Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Why was Hayley so compassionate to Chris and Nate, but such a bitch to Kimberly?

because they were going to die and she wasn't or maybe she was just banging them.although i didn't get the just standing there and watching thing either,even Caroline was more helpful to Tyler than this.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Lol @ Matt being useless. Yes he never does anything. He's just there, it's like they just keep him cos they need someone human.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Maybe they'll try to make him human again,as a result all the vampire he ever sired will turn human.and plz they will probably find a spell to sever the sire thingy between them and then they'll be able to kill Klaus.

Also Matt is pretty useless but he and everyone else acknowledges it unlike a certain good for nothing,self important jack ass.

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
Yes, turning Klaus human instead might be another route. Though I feel it's no longer necessary to kill Klaus, maybe because of Elena's blood once she's human. But at the moment Klaus couldn't care less about the 'sarcophanct' teenagers of Mystic Falls. It's not like he's exactly forcing their hand about the cure because they need it just as he does.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I'm caught up with Sanguis Donum and still working on Fate, lmao of course she'd order hybrids around.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Its so Caroline,LOL.I just love this part and the part where she is so self conscious around the VRF,its so funny.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
What is VRF? vamp royal family? I really don't know why the fics where she's his prisoner are the best ones, sometimes. maybe because they're so funny.
Posted at
2425 posts

I hate that Cece barely updates. I swear the best fics are never updated. And Klaroline should fuck already like stop with the teasing. He keeps saying that he will "claim" her and Caroline's spraying arousalroma like a skunk. But it never fucking happens. Arrgh.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

What is VRF? vamp royal family?

Yeah,its vampire royal family lol.

hate that Cece barely updates. I swear the best fics are never updated.

She updates more than some of the authors i know plus she writes like 3 stories at a time,so i think she has a good excuse but you're right,some of the best fics i know are just completely abandoned

and i agree,i mean enough with all the build up.just let them fuck now.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Maybe I'll message cece, I see her online all the time but I just never read her stories
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.