Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

BTW its going to be a regular character,so its probably Matt and Jeremy.definitely not Tyler coz no one ever dies in this show when they really need to.case in point Matt and Elena.

Posted at
2425 posts

I am kinda hoping its Liz,not because of Klaroline but because want dark Caroline and this would be the perfect opportunity.

I kinda agree. I think if Liz dies, it can open more doors for KC to happen. Caroline could go berserk and lose her humanity which drives her into Klaus' arms. I don't want her to lose all of her humanity though but be less "good" than before. I can see them traveling the world and both will feed on people but Caroline will tell him not to kill them.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I think if Liz dies, it can open more doors for KC to happen.true but i want it more for the character development than KC tbh,Caroline has been a little too Human and perfect of late,i just want her to have some of her flaws back along with being badass ofcourse.

I don't want her to lose all of her humanity though but be less "good" than before. I can see them traveling the world and both will feed on people but Caroline will tell him not to kill them

Me neither,i just want to see her vampiric nature back.like i said,she's been just wayy too human of late.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol I wanted it to be Carol so Tyler can go buzz off, whether Klaus figures things out or not, the unsiring will still backfire Tyler since Hayley and Shane clearly have bad intentions.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah he can go on one of his self introspection trips to offscreenville again.He's been really annoying me from the past couple of eip's.and Whatever,i hope this Silas guy makes his appearance soon,so that we can have more action.they really tend to drag this villian thingy out for way too long.

Posted at
2425 posts

but i want it more for the character development than KC tbh,Caroline has been a little too Human and perfect of late,i just want her to have some of her flaws back along with being badass ofcourse.

This. I love Caroline but she's too good and perfect and too much sunshine. Sometimes I forget that she is a vampire. So I understand sometimes why people say they can't see her with Klaus. I would love for her dark side to be explored more.   Tyler has been annoying me since S2. Did you see the MF confession that said Tyler deserves better than Caroline? I can't even. She has done so much for him and he's the one who sold her out so he can free his hybrids and hid Hayley from her. How about letting her to be attacked by werewolves because he was a coward? I can't even think of one moment where Caroline doesn't deserve Tyler. I can think of many, though, why Caroline should dump his sorry ass.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

This. I love Caroline but she's too good and perfect and too much sunshine. Sometimes I forget that she is a vampire. So I understand sometimes why people say they can't see her with Klaus. I would love for her dark side to be explored more. 

The main reason i love her is that she is so flawed yet so amazing but in s3 i swear i saw a couple of mary sue symptoms.I mean i love her cheerfull and optimistic persona but its getting a little unrealistic considering all that she's been through,she is still so undamaged.A little cynicism and darkness would make sense.

Tyler has been annoying me since S2. Did you see the MF confession that said Tyler deserves better than Caroline? I can't even. She has done so much for him and he's the one who sold her out so he can free his hybrids and hid Hayley from her. How about letting her to be attacked by werewolves because he was a coward? I can't even think of one moment where Caroline doesn't deserve Tyler. I can think of many, though, why

I bet it was sent by one of those Tyler stans.I saw a similar veeerry long post on my dash a couple of days ago basically saying Tyler was better than caroline cause he was out helping a good cause,unsiring the hybrids while caroline was making eyes at his killer.I was like are you serious,he is the one who pimped her out to Klaus.Its not like she wanted to go out on dates with him and have you forgotten how she helped him with his first transition risking out her own life and what did he do?refused to help her when his friends attacked and tortured her.Tbh i've never liked Tyler's attitude towards Caroline,he might like or even love her but i don't think he respects her very much.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
BTW whats you tumblr?i'll follow you.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
True, I don't understand why Tyler deliberately pimped Caroline to Klaus, eve if it's for the greater good it doesn't really excuse what he did. I mean, like seriously, who pimps out their girlfriend to the villain. That's why I like Stefan, he would rather have come up with Plan B than throw his girlfriend into a nest of vipers.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't understand why Tyler deliberately pimped Caroline to Klaus, eve if it's for the greater good it doesn't really excuse what he did. I mean, like seriously, who pimps out their girlfriend to the villain

He did it coz he is a brainless tool.2 days ago he was jealous of him and now he is willing to pimp her out so that he can save the hybrids,a plan which 100% is going to back fire on him.also like i said,he might love her but i don't think he ever respected her truly,thats why he keeps doing d-bagey things to her.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad