Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

and she said that as candice in that shag,marry,stake video.she said she thinks Caroline wants to shag klaus lol.it would be really ooc for caroline to admit that she wants klaus,i love her but she is the queen of denial.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Candice said it in the stake/marry/shag game, "I kinda think she wants to shag klaus" lol I followed you back, your URL reminds me of Glenna, last month her name was "mrs kol niklaus" and I told her to shorten it before I get myself some scissors. Lmao.
Posted at
Cooling

But i'll stand by what i said,he might love her but i don't think he respects her or maybe he is just that immature.That bottle throwing incident wouldn't have bothered me if it were a one time thing but he keeps venting out his anger on Caroline that way.He did that a lot in s2 too,i get you are angry but jeez control your self wolf boy,this is your girlfriend.

I kinda agree with this, it doesn't make him anywhere near a "bad guy" (especially when compared to Klaus, lol I think there was a confession about the glass throwing - "Klaus would never do that". lmaooooo he'd do a lot of other things), but I hate how his stans claims their dynamic is so healthy, balanced and dreamy. because if it's seems so it's just because the writers rushed his development, and never gave him a lot of screen time.

I hate when her sl is invested in Tyler's - "stand by her man" *cringe*

I just want TC to be over with and never revisited again. as much as I like KC but I'm not sure I'd like to see that ~really happening, I'd like to see her conflicted though, which she's not atm.

Oh my gosh, Caroline. Klaus is a lot of bad things, but he's never stared at your boobs. Bitch plz, lmao.

but those interactions proves she's not completely over her insecurities yet. I don't believe she has any feelings for him right now, but she is flattered by being his bait, and looked a little smug when Damon and Rebekah mentioned his attraction for her (although I hate the slut shaming). She's still somewhat seeking for approval and that's one of the reasons why this ship is so horrible <3.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Nah, Elena is (was) queen of denial. The only denial I've seen with Caroline was when she kept insisting that Tyler was just her friend, lol
Posted at
Cooling

http://ryanatwoods.tumblr.com/post/37336726727/tvdmeme-five-klaus-otps-klaus

look, Klaus choking people. I only hated him when he did that to Rebekah.

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

but those interactions proves she's not completely over her insecurities yet. I don't believe she has any feelings for him right now, but she is flattered by being his bait, and looked a little smug when Damon and Rebekah mentioned his attraction for her (although I hate the slut shaming). She's still somewhat seeking for approval and that's one of the reasons why this ship is so horrible <3.

i didn t see something like this after her tranformation!! even Candise said in an interview that Caroline likes that Klaus sees her different and the power she can have over him. as horrible as Delena ship??

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

http://ryanatwoods.tumblr.com/post/37336726727/tvdmeme-five-klaus-otps-klaus

look, Klaus choking people. I only hated him when he did that to Rebekah.

i don t have anything against Damon but i believe he is the same!!!!!

1. tried to kill Bonnie

2.compelled and used Caroline, he said when he didn t need her he would have killed her

3.after she become a vampire tried to kill her

4.he killed maison, even maison told him he wanted peace at first

4. twanted to kill tyler

5 he actually killed jeremy

and i don t know if their are things i forget!!!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Damn i tried so hard to be original lol but you cant blame me.Its really hard to choose between these two.

This but it seems this season her character is all about being there for her friends.why the fuck won't they give her,her own sl.

I don't believe she has any feelings for him right now, but she is flattered by being his bait, and looked a little smug when Damon and Rebekah mentioned his attraction for her 

I agree to an extent,Klaus can be quite the ego booster and frankly no one's ever said these kind of things to her,that hopes and dreams line as cheesy as it might be probably got her thinking.Even Tyler never said these things to her.And to be honest i'm not even sure how much i ship them in the romantic sense.i mean yeah i definitely want them to bang but i want it to be more like mentor-prodigy kind of thing than a real relationship.i don't think it'd really work.

Nah, Elena is (was) queen of denial. The only denial I've seen with Caroline was when she kept insisting that Tyler was just her friend, lol

Elena might be the queen of denial when it comes to guys but i believe its Caroline who really takes the cake.i mean the way she deals with deaths and torture and all the mayhem around her,its quite evident.everytime there is a death or she gets tortured,she basically throws aparty the next day.what is it if not supression and denial?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Damn i tried so hard to be original lol but you cant blame me.Its really hard to choose between these two.

This but it seems this season her character is all about being there for her friends.why the fuck won't they give her,her own sl.

I don't believe she has any feelings for him right now, but she is flattered by being his bait, and looked a little smug when Damon and Rebekah mentioned his attraction for her 

I agree to an extent,Klaus can be quite the ego booster and frankly no one's ever said these kind of things to her,that hopes and dreams line as cheesy as it might be probably got her thinking.Even Tyler never said these things to her.And to be honest i'm not even sure how much i ship them in the romantic sense.i mean yeah i definitely want them to bang but i want it to be more like mentor-prodigy kind of thing than a real relationship.i don't think it'd really work.

Elena might be the queen of denial when it comes to guys but i believe its Caroline who really takes the cake.i mean the way she deals with deaths and torture and all the mayhem around her,its quite evident.everytime there is a death or she gets tortured,she basically throws aparty the next day.what is it if not supression and denial?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Elena: Why don't you ever let anyone see the good in you?
Damon: When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations.