Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Its was such a tweeny fan girly thing to do,i was like wtf.TVD writers should work on their vocab a little bit,i think they use epic and heightened waaaaayyy too much.

and bring up klaus as in why the eff were you on a date with him? or klaus as in woe is me,klaus is destroying my life...blah blah blah.if its the latter,i'm not interested.but if its the former,hmmm..things myt get interesting.and omg i just came up with two lines oh stefan,you're so hot,you're so cool just thinking about you makes me drool forget elena she's a freakin tool and i'm stuck lol,its stupid but wtf,its for trolling lol
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
LOL post your poem!! Lmao, well I meant the former.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Wow i'd srsly love it if they talk about that.i don't even care if Caroline looks like a jerk this time.(maybe a little)

yeah but what after she's a tool??what rhymes with ool?lol pool?school?idk come with me lets play pool or kiss me tender make me mewl?wow this is fun...lol
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Idk, hit the road with klaus while her dumb ass goes back to school
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

omg this is gold,i'm going to use that line.when will the stefan hate start lol?what time is it in california btw?

Posted at
Alexandra29
84 posts
Alexandra29

i don t find Caroline as a jerk. why?? because she is saying her opinion anout Damon??? if you see it from her side she is right. also Bonnie the same thing.

of course Caroline will be '' go Stefan, i m here for you '', she is the new Lexi now!!!!

Posted at
2425 posts
I saw a delena hate confession today and even though I hate DE I think all the bamon/Stelena fans agreeing with the confession (Elena's a slut for fucking a guy who tried to kill Jeremy, raped Caroline, slept with isobel) is sooo hypocritical. how can you ship bamon the guy who tried to kill Bonnie multiple times, turned her mom, basically disrespect her on a daily basis, etc. and Stefan raped/killed thousands of women. You can say I'm a hypocrite but I don't hate de cause he's a jerk. I hate them cause they're boring. I would never call another pairing unhealthy if I ship Klaroline. And the excuse "I only ship them of the issues are addressed" is bs. Elena didn't jump into bed with him right away. It took three years and Damon did change somewhat.
Posted at
Cooling

JP tweeted that tonight's episode is one of her favorites, must be a borefest then. no angry Klaus:((

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I never said she's a jerk because of her hatred for Damon,its more than justified.But the fact is she wasn't opposed to DE because of her hate for Damon and what he did to her.No,it was cause she thought SE was "epic".(which it stopped being since mid s2).And DE couldn't be together cause Damon was Damon and Elena is Elena.wtf does that even mean.

Damon is evil and bad and Caroline is right to believe so but the way she tried to make out stefan as a saint annoyed me.He spent the whole summer rippering out people and even tried to drive elena off the bridge where her parents died,that emotional abuse,even if wasn't himself that counts and Caroline shouldn't forget that.

I do believe that Caroline was just trying to be a good friend but there is a fine line between being concerned and plain interfering and she WAS interfering.Its good that she has opinions but she didn't have to be so pushy and obnoxious about it.Thats what annoyed me.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I saw a delena hate confession today and even though I hate DE I think all the bamon/Stelena fans agreeing with the confession (Elena's a slut for fucking a guy who tried to kill Jeremy, raped Caroline, slept with isobel) is sooo hypocritical.I saw that and some of the posts to justify and/or deny it.srsly some of the posts were frickin hilarious.

@BR There'll probably be NO klaus.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad