Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Sometimes I think Tanya's hate mail is staged, I didn't think about it until Kady told me. The anti klaus tag had lots of people trolling it, yet only Tanya was getting harassment from it. In the anti Stefan tag, everyone who trolls it gets a "kill yourself" message. So it doesn't really add up, and in the months I've been following her I noticed she gets angry mail for the dumbest reasons. I mean she's my friend, but I side eye at her inbox.
Posted at
2425 posts

Carina is a whiny bitch who can't take it when someone calls her out on her dumb opinions.

Also, I'm getting sick of Candice's anti-Klaroline comments. I'm finally seeing where the "candice is annoying" judgments are coming from. And calling Forwood "adult" hahahahahaha. I wish she didn't keep supporting such a crappy pairing. You suck, Candice. And it gives more anti-KCers ammunition. Someone sent me a message that Klaroline should be over because Joseph wanted Klonnie and Candice hates KC and she doesn't even like Joseph which is the dumbest reasons for a pairing not to happen I have ever heard. Even more than the "DE should happe becanse Nina and Ian are dating in real life."

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't think it was,this time though.it wasn't even about the anti stefan or klaus tag.Someone(with Santaaccola url ) made a carina hate gif and Carina tweeted about it.and people thought that Candis made it so they were sending her all the hate mail and Tanya just defended her saying Candis had only one 'a' in her url and she hadn't made the gif.Thats when some anon's started sending her hate to the both of them.someone said they hoped Candis's grandma dies of Cancer and i guess the same anon(idk) told Tanya that she was a huge burden to her family because she had cancer.Then both of them made posts about how cancer affects the family of the victims and all.It was really appaling tbh.i felt bad for the both of them.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
The Candice hate is dumb. Are her interviews annoying? Yes because I do grow tired of hearing about that borefest, still I find the hate she's gotten to be ridiculous. It's am opinion, and opinions are repetitive. The main thing annoying me with her spoilers is that she proves Caroline has no SL.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Tanya has cancer, but I've seen anons troll her about it several times to the point where it blows up people's dashboards, and that's why I think it's staged (the anons, not the cancer) because I find it hard to believe that someone would say "you deserve cancer" over a dumb ass show like this. But that's just me, when someone gets too much hate mail you're gonna grow suspicious. Carina ugh, I haven't seen the gif but I don't like her.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

ugh,my dashboard was full of all this drama.to the point i just logged off tumblr.idk,i've never something like this before and why would the both of them stage it something like that?idk maybe its because i lost my grandma to cancer recently,i'm just overtly sensitive to stuff like that.and i saw that gif LOL it was funny.she didn't need to get butthurt tho

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Well maybe Candice just wants to keeo it real, like about Forwood, maybe becoz all the writers treat us to are their sex scenes, which makes us think there is nothing more to them, when they could have spent more time on showing how their love is a real struggle since he has his own pack and she has her own "pack"...you know hybrids vs vampires....and with Klaroline she is maybe overdoing it with the whole - he is murderer reason for not being fully on board with it. BUt you know what as annoying as it can be, I would rather hear more of that realistic annoying than hearing Nina's bored voice talking about Damon and Elena and how bla,blah, blah yet she or anyone else at all the interviews or paley fest or whatever have anything to say about the real facts as to why DE is not perfect even though Ian so hot. Like even Ian at least talks about how Damon is a dick and is not worthy of Elena and how he can't steal his brother's girl....

The main thing annoying me with her spoilers is that she proves Caroline has no SL.

Except sounding like a paranoid SE shipper....like srsly, I wanted to stranggle her when she told Stefan that he and Elena are epic. Like really, give her some new material at least otherwise it is sounding like they are writing Caroline's lines from what SE fans write and comment on....like they did with Rose last season...

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I didn't see the gif, but I think I follow santaccola? I don't think they staged anything but I'm just saying, everytime Tanya gets anon hate, somehow the word "cancer" comes out of nowhere, and she's my friend and I'm glad she's okay, because she's awfully young to have it, but she never talks about it until she gets anon mail. Her personal life is not listed on her blog, her about me page or FAQ doesn't say anything about her problems, so for me that just makes super odd for a random visitor to know she has cancer. If that makes sense, I don't know. I'll go check the chaos out.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

yeahh,you do have a point.how did they come to know about it? :/ i only saw that when i saw that hate mail thingy.Personally if anyone sent something like that to me,i probably would'nt publish it but thats just me.and i think they deleted the gif.not sure though.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
More than likely it's deleted now, but she's probably not ignoring the mail just to prove how many idiots are in the fanbase.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad