im sorry im LOLING SO HARD

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LOL i saw this too.its does look kinda weird.sorry :P

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

O...M..G..I am on the floor!!!!!!!!! Its not because I think the person who made this is not talented, its just the whole poster's idea...which is funny! Is Klaus the white one?

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^For some reason it reminded me of twilight.lol.and idk which one looks bigger to you.They both look same to me but since Tyler isn't white,Klaus must be the white one.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I guess Klaus isn't that interested about transforming, Ive always been curious of what he'd look like. There was a time when Klaroline started out to have the most graphically talented shippers, in TVD, but about a third of them just creep me out or either make me laugh till I choke. I mean compared to other ones I've seen, that one isn't BAD, lmao. Still it looks like a promo shot for OUAT, a show I slightly wish that Claire, Joseph and Candice would join and ditch TVD for.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ikr,some of them are just plain weird.Have you seen the one with Klaus and Caroline's faces meshed together?it still creeps the hell outta me lol.

And srsly i wish Candice,Joseph and Claire would leave TVD too,not necessarily for OUAT tho.Their talents are getting wasted in TVD.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

I would PW to that list, personally, cos I really liked him performance in "The End Of The Affair" episode.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I agree.and i loved him that epi.srsly,that scene where he asks that guy to drink his wife's blood stil gives me goosebumps.Ian used to be good too,idk what happened.is it possible to forget acting?

anyway i was rewatching 4.08 and  the last scene where Stefan and Caroline are talking and she gives a pause and says how can you trust him?am i the only one who felt she was going to tell him about the rape and abuse and then chickened out?i mean she has never talked about it to anyone,does her mother know?idk why but the fact this isn't mentioned in the show,bugs the hell out of me.
Posted at

anyway i was rewatching 4.08 and  the last scene where Stefan and Caroline are talking and she gives a pause and says how can you trust him?am i the only one who felt she was going to tell him about the rape and abuse and then chickened out?i mean she has never talked about it to anyone,does her mother know?idk why but the fact this isn't mentioned in tTTHIS THIS THIS THIS ^^ Why has it never been mentioned

@flora bbyy lmao that's true like that semi naked tv mag wow

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.