Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BR .That was just my wishfull thinking.lol.Then again he doesn't bother me that much.

Does Tyler know about the cure?i don't think Caroline told him yet

@Dande Thats how they kill vampires too,doesn't mean their heart is beating. and if their hearts were beating wouldn't they just be alive?its a loophole lol

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
Well what do y'all guys think. In Joseph new interview he says that Klaus biggest threat is Tyler.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Well what do y'all guys think. In Joseph new interview he says that Klaus biggest threat is Tyler

I agree and disagree. He did get a ton of hybrids unsired but it's not like Tyler is a hard threat to kill.

LOL GUYS.  this moron.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/12/the-vampire-diaries-clip-is-that-our-thing/#comment-533306

Posted at
Cooling

They're using him to prop Tyler. ugh, just kill him already if you have no idea how to intregate him into the story without retconing his character, like plz why would Tyler of all people should be able to troll Klaus for that long?

"If she were still human, I'd say she should be with Matt. He's so nice, so under-appreciated!

staaahp fapping about Matt, Joseph.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It's still gonna backfire Tyler either way.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Meh,i'm used to seeing comments like these on yt,tumblr and here too,it just doesn't bother me anymore.lol. Ilaugh at their reasons to hate Caroline.Also,did you read the roundtable.Its so biased,i can't even.Of all the recappers and reviewers i think Michael Collado is the only one who writes unbiased reviews.

It's still gonna backfire Tyler either way.

But what if it doesn't and we're the only ones who think that.I mean it probably makes sense in JP's fat head for Tyler to defeat Klaus.Bitch is full of BS.

They're using him to prop Tyler. ugh, just kill him already if you have no idea how to intregate him into the story without retconing his character, like plz why would Tyler of all people should be able to troll Klaus for that long?

This basically.In one of the interviews he even said Klaus's main goal this season was to win over Caroline.gosh.i mean i love Klaroline as much as the next person but his sl shouldn't be just about wooing girls or propping other characters.I still hope for an epic face off between Klaus and Silas

Also idk why but entire tvd cast keeps fapping bout Matt all the time.Especially Ian,he kept saying Matt is so nice in that shag,marry,stake vid.lol

Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
So, I guess according to JoMo Klaus kinda knows that Tyler has some tricks up on his sleeve. Usually when in a corner Klaus always takes a hostage. So maybe he might just do that, or issue a threat that requires someone to get out of his way and the obvious way is to have the person killed. Funny thing is he hasn't killed anyone in a very long time but orchestrates it. Wouldn't be surprised if someone did it for him this time around.
Posted at
852 posts
Veetayt
And really, I guess no one surprising will die, I'll die with more boredom if it's Liz or Carol. Basically this will mean nothing if those two die. It will add or subtract jac. And this death could mean this person will die and turn into a vampire lol. They might turn Mr Cardboard into a vampire to save him from being irrelevant and try to get him noticed for a change.
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Klaus kinda knows that Tyler has some tricks up on his sleeve.

I think Klaus is just sitting back and enjoying the show these meddling kids are putting up for him.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Well JoMo said I won't be disappointed so I am slightly gonna calm my tits
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad